Head Count for the Feb 23rd Day Faire

Amy is starting the planning of the food for our Day Faire. Since part of this event is a formal dinner setting we would like to get an idea of how many people would be there (helps to keep the food costs down and less waste). So if you plan on attending as your PC, or if you chose to help out with the NPC'n, please chime in here so that we can start the head count. Even if you are just thinking of attending the event, please chime in anyway, that way we have enough food for every that might attend.

Also if you have never been to one of the "Dinner at Daefell's" event,s Amy's cooking, well... I can say is that she goes all out with the food. (UMMMMMM!!!)

That and if you need some plot, the political intrigue that will spin out of this event is something you will not want to miss.

Matt

(This was originally posted on the old boards, reposted here so we won't miss anyone :D )

i think i commented i would be there on the old boards, but i can't remember. so, ¡Dram'll be there!

matt would i possible miss a chance for some of amys cooking??

(and amy guildmates get special treats right??? :D )

count me in... and I might bring my mom to take pictures.... o_O

i had previously forggoten to mention that devin will also be in attendence.

ohh and i win!

Alas, I wish I could be in Two places at once. Have a great time all!

psst...Marcena....slip a couple of appetizers out with ya and bring then to the tourney in march!

I suppose Chicken wings will do, unless you happen to know where the nuggets are located? :roll:

I'll be there.

I'll be there, I don't know if you got my PM/email that I sent you about the prereg. I will be there, and am looking forward to the vacation :)

Fester

Back