March 27th - 29th Pre-Registration and Cabin Bunk Sign-up

norman b

Squire
Pre-reg is now OPEN!! (If you have missed the pre-reg deadline please still send in a pre-reg if you are planning on coming to the event, while you may not get the discount you can help make Friday night check-in faster and easier for all of us.)

Please be aware that it has been okayed to offer 15 goblin stamps, just like Seattle, if you pre-reg early! We will give you 15 goblin stamps if you pre-reg by Friday March 6. This gives you nearly 4 whole weeks to pre-reg and receive 15 goblin stamps!

This is for the Alliance Oregon March 27th-29th event at Camp Kiwanilong, Warrenton, OR.

Pre-reg will close on Friday, March 13th, at 11:59 PM. (Pre-reg will be closing two weeks prior to events going forward, to give the logistics team more time to handle requests and pre-event prep, thank you for your understanding.)

Please fill out our pre-reg form
here
(If you have questions on how to Pre-Reg, please check out this post.)

Reminder we are now only accepting pre-reg's via our online form, we will no longer accept emails. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any BP expenditures you need to take care of them separately from your pre-reg, please send inquiries and requests to the logistics email. Thanks!

In addition we will be cracking down on incomplete pre-regs going forward, please remember that if your pre-reg is received incomplete you will not receive the discount event fee. You will be charged the at the door price for the event.

Event Fees

• PC: $65.00 at the door, $50.00 if you pre-reg.
  • Advance page: $40.00 at the door, $30.00 if you pre-reg
  • Page: $30.00 at the door, $20.00 if you pre-reg
  • NPC: Free, NPC food is $15.00.
Name in red - Recieved an incomplete pre-reg.
Name in blue - Late Pre-reg.

PC Pre-reg's received:
Rick R
David B
Barbara M
Steve W
Tony M
Sean G
Katie B
Carmen S
Nate B
Sori G
Fiona V
Cass J
Brian J
Ben T
Queenie T
Shane R
Russell C
Jewel H
Brian H
Nikki B
Christine W
Tanner M
Ryan W
Bryan G
Torie M
Jaimi D
Scott K
Jeremy H
Caitlin S
Styrie H
Shawna R
Paul G
Kara P
Jimmy H
Gabe DLA
Paige H
Ali B
Brandon S
Cassi B
Tucker B
Ken W
Wolf C
Mike L
Zaz Y
Andy S
Jeremy R
Denise B
Shane
Chase B
Jamie G
Kiri G
Rob K
Jason S
Daniel M
Chantell W
Matt W
Tyler W
Krystina F
Dexter D
Rebecca D
Matt O
Joel L
Isaac H
Cymryc M
Aodhan M
Jinian M
Will C

Character Transfers received:
Ben T
Cassi B
Chase B
Denise B
Jason S
Joel L
Matt O
Nate B
Queenie T
Russell C
Shane R
Wolf C
Zaz Y
Katie B
Tony M
Matt W
Tyler W
Nikki B
Paige H
Will C
Ali B
Brandon S
Brian J

(If your name is not on this list then I have not received your character card from your home chapter. If I do not receive it by Thursday evening (03/26/15) you will either need to bring a copy of your most recent card or play with the most recent card I have for you in the database. If I don't have anything for you in the database you might end up NPCing.)

NPC Pre-reg's received:
Norman B
Amanda G
Amy G
Rob F
Gavin V
Tim W
William B
Emily S (x2)
Tim G
Paul T
Evan R
Klee D
Brandon L
Chas H
Ben S
Joe H
Elise C
Jason W
Nicholas A
Brendon A

NPC Meal Plan -
Rob F
Tim W
William B
Tim G
Paul T
Evan R
Klee D
Brandon L
Chas H
Ben S
Joe H
Elise C
Jason W

PC Cabins list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TYAluVZH7II1Mpu4Qd0rE2ls0HdL6zpFADohxCN8loI/edit#gid=0

Please use the above link to sign up for your bunks. I will be moving (not removing) people who do not pre-reg. The Trading Post is Auto Assigned to Zaz so please do not move or remove her without her permission. NPC's, please sign up below. We have plenty of sleep space but obviously it's good to have sleeping spots for those who we know are going!

NPC Cabin List:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TbNwKW3zNoQMxebsT2YQJqiM5qcDc1DwJMeyP_YRljU/edit?usp=sharing

Last updated: 3/25/15

If you feel you should be on this list and are not, please email logistics and let us know. Thanks!

Last edited:
A little over 2 weeks to get this done for extra goblin stamps and almost 4 weeks to get this done for the game. This is a small list so far people!

Hey there; I have something for logistics.

It looks like the cabin spreadsheet has not been cleared from the last game. Can we have a fresh sheet put up please?

I leave the sheet up the way it is due to people usually bunking in the same place.

I have a strong objection to this. Something that I brought to the attention of the plot team at the last game.

Please email your concerns to alliance.oregon.logistics@gmail.com

We leave the cabin sign ups the same due to being in the same town and at least one group has a limited circle of power up which they are the only ones invested. I move names to the second colomn who don't pre-reg at the time of the bonus goblin stamps pre-reg date.

Please. PLEASE. PLEASE! Remember to use the pre-reg under the topic of the game you are going to pre-reg for ONLY! All others are no longer valid. The links go to the pre-reg form and you can attempt to pre-reg but it goes to an old form and you will be considered late pre-reg or no pre-reg if you are on the old form and not on the new one. I will no longer be checking the old forms for registrations like I have in the past.

We have had some hiccups in the past but we have cleared the previous forms and pre-reg links so only the newest should be active on all but the old posts. Please do not use the old ones. I would hate for you to have to pay extra and wait at check in because you searched for an old form.

Friday is your last day to get free goblin stamps! NPC's this applies to yours too! Better hurry especially if you are going to Seattle's game this weekend!

Tonight is the last chance to get in on the extra goblin stamps! You can, and should, still pre-reg even if you don't get it done today.

Pick an empty bunk. There is not any specific "this bunk is so-and-so" or "this cabin is for Guild only". Just please do not remove anyone's name from the cabin list.

Tonight is your last night. You have 5 hours!

Also! Do not put people in the cabin if they have been moved to the right due to not pre-regging. That is another benefit of pre-regging. So if you want to bunk with your friends, make sure everyone pre-regs.

Pre-reg is closed! But if you are coming please still pre-reg! Also, if you have not signed up for a bunk in a cabin, please do so now!

Unfortunately due to life stuff I will not be attending this event. See you guys in May.

You have a little over a week to get pre-regged (one day)! Get them in people! Also, request your character cards to be sent! Better safe that you do it so I dont happen to forget or miss you.

Please get pre-reg in before Tuesday 3/24. I will not be looking at the list after that date.

Back