New Character..Need Information Please..

A

Anonymous

Hey..Im trying to develop a new character for the next event. I am new to the Seattle Chapter, but I currently play in the California chapter. I NPC a gypsy character, but after reading the promiscuity and extreme interest in Mystic Wood Elves, I prefer to play one of them..hehe :laugh: , In trying to make my background I was wondering if there was any information that you can send me on either whats going on with Mystic Wood Elves in the area, i.e various kinds, families, etc. that would aid me in making my background. Also what is the town rule on carryin weapons, because I know there is a distinct rule in Garrenshaw, so i wanted to know if there was one in Gianeria. So, if there is any information I would appreciated it. Also, if you could tell me what the appropriate costuming for a MWF would be..at least for that area...hehe.i just need help. Besides that me and players from NERO Cali will be attending your event, cant wait. It'll be great to meet these infamous NERO Seattle people that I always hear about..hehe..Thankz for the help.

Victoria
NERO Cali

Dont know much about the MWE's, but I do know an answer to one of your questions. Accordiing to the laws of the Dagliano, all commoners are allowed to carry weapons, but must register them if they posses multiple magical abilities and/or enhanced beyond the basic damage aura.

One down, two to go. Hope that helps.

DigiRyan

Victoria,

PM me and we can chat... I'm sort of the MWE guy by default...

and the first lesson is up here we're MWFs, if not Etheri. :p

-Jim "Always happy to have another Mystic Wood Folk" Sullivan

No... don't do it. Please. Save yourself!

Be a gypsy! No one is better at being fun than a gypsy (I would use better words than *fun*, but I may get edited by the ratings police!)

Top ten reasons to be a gypsy:

1- Gypsies are better than everyone else.
2- We can laugh, we can die, and most importantly we can *EDIT*
3- When you tell a joke, you can do so in an annoying accent.
4- When you don't tell a joke, you can still do so in an annoying accent.
5- You can make jokes about your family- and they have to put up with you.
6- You can make jokes about people out of your family- and they have to deal with your family.
7- No one does it better than a gypsy.
8- We can drink all day, drink all night, and still not have a hangover
9- There is only one true way to kill a gypsy, all the wrong ways just make you dance.
10- The infamous NERO Seattle people you keep hearing about are all Gypsy at heart, because they are cool. They may play other character races, but the inherent coolness is definately Gypsy.

Hope to see everyone there. As always, the more the merrier.

Barry a.ka. Balryn the Gypsy

Oh believe me I know...I am a gypsy in Nero Cali and believe me...I play ALL aspects of a "fun" "loving" gypsy...but I was thinkin about playing somethin different for seattle because I heard there was good plot...besides...you dont get any better than having MWF being concubines..hehe. :D/

Aziraphel said:
Victoria, you are shameless... I wholeheartedly approve.

This from a hopeless MWF, what else would you expect.

Top ten reasons to be a hobling

1) Umm, dodge?
2) Sideburns tickle.
3) No other race inspires as much fear and apprehension in numbers (ten hoblings walk into a room, people get nervous, they just do).
4) Yo, dodge!
5) No matter how stupid a plan it is, you can make it work.
6) We issue you your very own rope on your first day.
7) Chicks dig us.
8) Who doesn't need one of us from time to time?
9) Just starting out as a hobling makes you taller (look at Tarran, proof in the pudding).
10) Once in a while, we get two handers.

Don't believe the hype? Wait till June.......
:dance:

Jeff
aka Solomon, THE hobling

Don't make me issue bad pun bannings (rulebook, page 167). :p

Diera said:
I just KNOW you were aware of your word choice there... :bwall1:

Believe it or not, I'm so good it wasn't even concious.

Jeff
subliminal puns my fortee

Aziraphel said:
I looked, there is no page 167.

Wow resourceful, insightful, and good sense of humor..i love that in my men..hehehe :)

Aziraphel said:
I looked, there is no page 167.

Yeah there is, he's Tarren's (current) stunt double.

Explains how he keeps getting out of stuff, huh?

"Someone send up 168, here come the ice elementals!"

hints for new pc's?

dont let fern now your new... *Grin* he just might turn up as a rabid, scary, unbeatable.... "looks its my neighbors cow... (ominous voice) BUT WITH GLOWING RED EYES"
and... and.... moo at you.

welcome to the game, I hope you enjoy yourself.

fern

Hey! I got dodge and I'm not a hobling! and I got sideburns!

Solomon Maxondaerth said:
This from a hopeless MWF, what else would you expect.

Top ten reasons to be a hobling

1) Umm, dodge?
2) Sideburns tickle.
3) No other race inspires as much fear and apprehension in numbers (ten hoblings walk into a room, people get nervous, they just do).
4) Yo, dodge!
5) No matter how stupid a plan it is, you can make it work.
6) We issue you your very own rope on your first day.
7) Chicks dig us.
8) Who doesn't need one of us from time to time?
9) Just starting out as a hobling makes you taller (look at Tarran, proof in the pudding).
10) Once in a while, we get two handers.

Don't believe the hype? Wait till June.......
:dance:

Jeff
aka Solomon, THE hobling

Back