April Fools Joke, 2011

Lurin

Duke
As a special thank you for everyone coming out today, Alliance Southern Minnesota is proud to announce that all Attendees to our Season Opener today will Recieve one of the following! (Your choice!)

1.) Experience booster pack - Adds 15 Build to the character of your choice
2.) Heirloom sword - (Must be approved by plot, must have family in your backstory) - You uncle (or Aunt's) 10 Ritual Sword, Staff or Wand has finally been passed down! Each item will come with a 5 year preserve and 9 rituals of your choice!
3.) Breath of the Mist - Renew your spirit, this option removes all deaths from your card, as well as the spirit forged tag. As well as reset your goblin buyback cost to 40 for your next death!

In an effort to raise money so we can rent the castle again, anyone making a $25 dollar donation or more (in person only!) may pick one extra item from this list!

Re: Special Bonus for all those attending the game today!

I think you missed and posted this in the wrong forum.

Eh... April's Fools joke? ._.

Also, that many Heirloom Swords would kind've break the game... into itty bitty little pieces.

could you imagine if everybody suddenly got a 10 ritual magic sword?

Why imagine? I just got the tag for my new 10 rit spear, and my 15 build!

Silver spear
Death x 9
Preserve Duration 4/1/15

Now, I only throw deaths.... Muhahahahaha

Fynwei said:
I think it's April First...

Right, Gameday...Everyone be on time!

No Arcane Armor at all, Marsters? Sure you're safe, but only until you run out of Death's :p

Also, to be pure evil, a little bit of a Chaos Aura to it, and because if Dave DID give us these, he'd most likely do whatever he could to destroy them before we got to use them, a Strengthen :D

So it's looking like AA-15 (cause I'm a lowly scholar), Chaos Aura (useless against Undead, but that's what I've got destroy all undead spells for, and for calling 1 normal :p), a Strengthen for a joke on Dave, and 7 Deaths on it.

Those ritual swords would just make the game more "interesting"! ... in the way that nothing would ever be able to be hit by normal attacks ever... and have lots of banes, cloaks, and shields...

I'm looking forward to getting mine, though I might use the extra 15 build to pay for polearm and get a Heirloom Halberd

Icey said:
No Arcane Armor at all, Marsters? Sure you're safe, but only until you run out of Death's :p

Also, to be pure evil, a little bit of a Chaos Aura to it, and because if Dave DID give us these, he'd most likely do whatever he could to destroy them before we got to use them, a Strengthen :D

So it's looking like AA-15 (cause I'm a lowly scholar), Chaos Aura (useless against Undead, but that's what I've got destroy all undead spells for, and for calling 1 normal :p), a Strengthen for a joke on Dave, and 7 Deaths on it.

Now you're thinking!

God, I hate being a scholar -_-

I'd use the 15 build for staff, and get the Unholy Staff of Naglfar >:D Then w/ the remaining 11 build I'd just boost up my amount of spells.

Also, I was just skimming through the list of rituals and saw Strengthen, Chaos Aura and Arcane Armor :p

Not to be outdone by SoMN, Chicago has posted their bigger, better bonus list!

Congratulations Dave I think that's the first time I truly fell for an Aprils fools prank...

Dang it Dave, got my hopes up, That 15 build would be perfect to complete out pretty much everything that I want fighting and weapon wise.

I would laugh, but this sort of thing wouldn't surprise me out of this hobby. :whistle:

I used mine on craftsman other skills.

I wouldve gone with the heirloom sword, but I thought that 9 / day solidify was kind of overkill...

Back