April Fools 2015

Lurin

Duke
Are you tired of having a safety net when Larping? Is your play style a 'leave it all on the field type'? Well Alliance Southern Minnesota is proud to announce that we finally have an option tailored specifically for you...the Bereft.

What is a Bereft? It's a citizen of the realm who tragically was born without the ability to resurrect, That's right, if you hit 5 minutes on your dissipate count, you are done, you have ceased to be!

Why would anyone want to play a Bereft? Besides the heightened enjoyment of playing the game on the edge the Bereft also have the follow benefits and penalties.

1.) Bereft buy any skill at its base cost, and advance in Hit points as if they were a Templar, their base armor max is 30.

2.) Bereft may not benefit from ANY goblin stamp advantage - may not purchase monthly blankets, Event blankets, or Production items from logistics.

3.) Playing a Bereft carries a Goblin stamp fee of 100 Goblin stamps per weekend event (50 for a Faire day)

4.) Bereft are limited by their nature and may buy no more than 2 Racial skills total, regardless of race.

5.) Bereft may not be Human, as Humans are well loved by Fortannis.

6.) Bereft may not be the target of any spirit targeting effects, such as spirit or control spirit store.

Want more information? Contact your local Logistics team!

At a 4:1 money ratio, that's $25 bucks a game weekend. What a steal!

I'll start playing on in May, a Mwe named Gias B. Gullible.

Are they immune to Shatter Spirit/Obliterate?

Yes, the immunity to spirit targeting effects make them immune to shatter spirit/obliterate, but not gift.

This also means that you cannot have rituals place on your spirit. So no Regens or Sacrifices or the like.

Aww, but I'd so want a regeneration to guarantee I don't have to pull from the bag when I'm pulling a black bead from a bag with 10 black beads in it... Way to totally nerf the class, Dave!

Is it known IG that you are a Bereft and will only resurrect once? If so how is this identified?

Back