SoMN's April Fools, 2016

Lurin

Duke
In our continuing dedication to offering up Exciting new options for Alliance Larp, Southern Minnesota is proud to announce out Level Capped new Campaign, titled the Agoge! This campaign will be focused on a group of brave adventurers training in harsh climates and situations to become worthy of their more experienced companions.

All Agoge events will be Long Weekends Running from Tuesday-Thursday, twice a month. and will have a variety of mods focused on training for new adventurers as well as supervised excursions into near-by monster territory. But don't get cocky! The chance of resurrection and death is as real in this campaign as it is in any other...maybe even more so.

We are level Capping this Campaign at 155 build

Want to Pay no Pay/Blanket these events? We'll be happy to, however we are limiting Blanketing on these events only to characters of 155 Build or less!

1) It's safe to assume that the Season Pass that SoMN sold will not apply to this campaign, yes?

2) How will cap rise, if at all? Will it rise assuming that characters are getting monthly blankets on top of weekend blankets?

3) ....Will SoMN be selling a season pass for the Agoge? Asking for a friend....who has an 8th level secondary on the books....

1.) Correct

We are working hard to answer all these questions and should have finalized answers for you by tomorrow.

Wouldn't Tues-Thurs be a normal weekend?

It's 9 am tuesday to 9 pm Thursday and encompasses 3 logistics periods.

Woah, this is a really cool option! Really unfortunate timing for me, tho. Just as I'm graduating and having to start working full time.

Ah Alas folks this was all a clever trick by your friendly SoMN Staffers to enjoy the April First Holiday!

Evan, your response has warmed my heart. And Bryan, there's already one Rabbit in this town, not sure there'd be room for both of use ^.^

Back