Stories and Event Reviews for Enerret, August 20-21

Back to back day events!
Please post stories from your weekend! What were your favorite moments from this event? What kind of misadventure did you enjoy? Who got the best laughs? Who pulled the most tears? Had some epic moments or just want to share the things you loved most about game? Please share all the fun here!

Please be kind enough to fill out an event review and summary! Cast and Crew want to hear your opinions, and that's easiest when they're all written down!
The form is located here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jbE0RT6_9CtK4W54JLXqIyfYI5Z_6ZAkFKpHah0h688/viewform
Everyone who completes the form will receive 30 GS and also help build a better game experience.

I had an awesome time, and I really love the site we were at, I hope we can play some more day games there. The atmosphere felt very authentic, which I think is important especially at the apple festival. The magic well was great and gave me some answers/details that I really needed on certain plots. The fight to the well on the second day was my favorite fight of the event. Kobolds were hilarious (NPCs were awesome!) and Kaiya realized that she has become the second most mature Ashen Spire. Also Kaiya getting advice on how to impress the guild mistress was pretty hilarious. Overall, it was a great event!

• Tour guide Barbie was amazing. I would like to adopt her and have her narrate everything.

• Ration Spire & Ashen Spar.

• The Well round 2 was a great fight. I loved the movement dynamics and the fact that we weren't out there just to kill everything.

• Ephriam's Well feedback. "I look at grandma a whole different way now. I think I'm going to go sit down for a bit..."

• The kobolds were great. Jason also went through a lot of work to set up that heinously trapped cave that insisted on exploding us.

• The site was nice and immersive. The fridge was fantastic. Overall the setting really helped the event feel more like a farming town. The festival was fun, and it was nice to see that as a recurring thing.

• Why didn't they send the last farmers first?

Back