We are gathering right?

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hello,

Just to be certain, ve , as in those adventurers are in fact gathering in a few days right? I've heard some rumors but nothing solid.

So, where vill the food and drink be in a few days? I think I heard that fine gentleman Liam in the dreaming also. So I know for certain he'd like to know as well.

Until then I'll just be traveling zhe countryside making pants. I mean, everyvone needs pants and I'm zhe tailor to do it. Oh I'm babbling on again. Maybe I'll go find my fellow Gryphon Guard members, if zhey remember zhey let me into zheir ranks 9 months ago...

A simple Gryphon Guard member?
Gregory Renaldo Binks III

Rightly so, and you will find, that I have new pants and a fashionable sleeveless overcoat. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Walk with Honor,
Victor

Ah It seems I must make apologies, there was some confusion among our messengers, who have returned twice in confusion, something about there being no warning about likely death and bad endings with our recent need. I suppose I might as well just make a public request myself if the adventuring community does not have daring dealings already planned!

- Charles (Charlie) Carnifax

Glad we vere of service goodman Carnifax. Though I have to warn you that fortress was pretty smelly. You're going to need a lot of soap to get zhe dead smell out. Though to be fair, it is a lovely keep.

A simple merchant,
Binks

I assure you that food and drink will accompany your adventuring. I have recently returned from the farm with delicious recipes.
Johanna of The Birdsnest Tavern

Back