Looking to buy Full Earth Spell books

Tantarus

Knight
The Broken Mists need to acquire at least one but preferably 2 full earth spell books. If you have one for sale please contact us to work out a price.

Thanks,

Sir Tantarus

Tantarus,

If this isn't resolved by the next time I see the Broken Mists, I'm happy to lend your group my spellbook to copy from.

-Z

Thank you, that would be great. I hope these means we will see you in November? Gatherings have been a bit sparse as of late.

I've left the Ceriopolis for the most part until January, at the earliest, to center myself with the earth.

I'm certain someone will be able to help you in November, my offer to assist is just in case someone can't.

-Z

If I am able to make the next gather, I will happily assist you. I'll know more closer to the time of the gather if this shall be possible.

Gally Thornrose

Hey I can allow you to copy some from my book. If not for some goblins I would have had the ink to make you a full book.... Sadly that was all taken with the armaments. But mine comes with the price of playing wizard with me and Polar.

Xavic

I think I got a replacement covered, I might just need borrow one to memorize next gather.

Thanks all,

Sir Tantarus

Back