How do I live...?

Saro

Artisan
It has been less than a month since I've last masqueraded with foam weapons in hand and adventure in my heart. I already yearn to trample around the woods with friends. While I have been adventuring for a few years now, I have never invested myself so much in the game. Perhaps this is what addiction feels like.
I lurk on the forums waiting for action. All I want to do is hang out with Zhool or work diligently on becoming the best squire ever. How do I cope with winter?
I have tried online RP, but it's not the same. I used to play DND, but my DM starting moving into really weird RP. I also think they only invited me to be the hot "grill" for their twitch stream. Somi is making a Pathfinder group. Creativity is dead; lets steal their idea. I can't host but I could bring great snacks. And Outback Steakhouse. Like 10/10.

Help me.

-Kierra

Have you tried getting a text RP group together? It's very fun, in my experience, though I'm pretty new to it, myself. You can download skype as an app on your phone, and everyone takes turns posting in order. It's kinda like D&D on the go.

- Evan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I would be down for a pathfinder campaign if one was organized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reasonably-unrelated idea: I don't know if it's necessarily your thing or not, but I personally find that a great thing to occupy myself with over the winter months is to work on LARP-related crafts to bring out when the season starts up again. New weapon(s), new costuming, and new props all keep me in the LARPy mood without being able to get out to events, and if you can hang out with any LARPer friends while making it happen so you can chat about stuff, even better.

I'm working on some costuming for NPC camp, and I actually write short adventure stories to keep my "thirst for adventure" in check.

Back