Ritual Stuff!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hi everybody! It's Silp!

So, I've got a couple of rituals that I'm wantin' to get cast once the seasons get better and we all start meetin' back up again! I don't have the scrolls... or the catalysts... but I'm gettin' there! Havin' a plan is the first step, right?

So, I just wanted to let people know that I'm lookin' for an Eternal Forest scroll, a Box of Nature's Essence to use as the catalyst for that Eternal Forest scroll, a Bountiful Harvest scroll, and whatever the catalyst is for that Bountiful Harvest scroll!

Can someone let me know what the Bountiful Harvest catalyst is? It'd be a lot easier to go lookin' for one if I knew what it was!

So yeah, if you know what that catalyst is or have any of the scrolls or catalysts I'm lookin' for, let me know and we can talk about some kind of trade!

~ Silp

Last edited:
Hi again everybody! It's Silp again!

So, now that winter's finally gettin' done and we're gettin' close to meetin' back up again, I just thought I'd remind people to take a look through their stuff and see if they have any of the scrolls or catalysts I'm lookin' for! Oh, and Eve said the catalyst for a Bountiful Harvest is a Joyful Tear of a Dryad Elder, so that's one I'm lookin' for, too! I mean, I could just wait a looooooooooong time and hope to grow up to be an Elder, then start happy-cryin' all over the place and make my own catalyst, but I'd rather get the Tear sooner than that if possible! Maybe I'll have to go visit Understump, or Bracken, or Queen Maia, or Knotmore back in the Wilds, or another Elder I haven't met yet, and make them super emotional happy!

~ Silp

Silp,

An old friend like me can help you out with this. You buddy, you old pal of mine.

ARK

Silp!

I have looked through my things, and I cannot help currently. I'll keep an eye out, but I'd suggest Archimedes as your first stop, even if it is just to compare prices.

-Joseph Smith

Lord Silp,
It seems that we are looking for the same item. I am doing some research and will let you know what I find.

Aramis Seablade

Back