Barbarians

Bigens73

Artisan
are barbarians only allowed to wear. Furs and leather or would a pair of tunic length or longer shirts which washers sown in between them be an acceptable armor piece for a barb?

The costuming requirement is that they look uncouth and uncivilized, and that fur and leather are included in the costume. There are certainly barbarians out there with steel breastplates and the like, but it is all about how you accent it and the other costuming you have. The armor you describe would be just fine. Add some fur or leather trim, a belt pouch with some fur or leather and make sure you have an overall 'savage' appearance and you are good to go! As always, consult the local (SoMN in this case) player marshal or plot team to make sure you are within the requirements they want to see for a race.

Enjoy playing a barbarian! <3

I have a lot of qualms with the vague requirements for barbarians to 'look and speak barbarically' but I digress. War paint is a pretty good was to easily show 'Hey I'm a Barbarian'. I if I can find my old stock I'll deffinetly loan you some if you want.

Yea I figured I was thinking of just going with Eye black from softball/football. Unless this wouldn't work well in your opinion. Also I was thinking that I would play it a little bore like Drax from gaurdians of the galaxy like very Literal not dumb though. just doesn't get metaphores

My character was very similar for too that for a long time though you may decide you want to grow out of that eventually. As for war paint it is completely up to you but I can show you some of the styles that I use. I take it you are PCing then?

Back