notes and research needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechtofd

Artisan
Mar smiles as he strides through the doors of the arcane sanctum stopping at the reception desk "hello I have need of two things first for a message to be passed along to Magi Farr’Shen inform him that Mar has been cured the taint is no more" he adds writing the message down as well "and if possible I would like to speak with one of your scholars or look at the books myself I have questions about trapped spirits stored willingly or accidentally if thats more an earth weavers matter I'll be on my way" Mar concludes as he flashes a quick smile

"Ah, I'm not sure if Marshal Farr'Shen will care about the curing of your taint; THAT seems like it would be an Earth Weaver issue... or hygiene..." The elven clerk pulls a bit of a face as they try to decipher your words. "...but I will pass along the message nonetheless."

"As for the trapped spirit... under what context? Are you referring to doing so by ritual? For the purpose of a golem or resurrection? It's a broad topic, so I am afraid I will need more explanation before I can recommend anything."

"the marshal was instrumental in identifying the curse and what direction I should take to lift it I merely wished to express my gratitude inform him the curse is no more and well I was going to bring a gift basket but I have no idea what the man likes" Mar jokes "so thank you for passing along my message as for the trapped spirit I believe someone may have been trapped in an object due to a ritual backlash that happened some time ago"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back