Looking to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruki

Scholar
Before heading out to do his assigned duties for Captain Vincente, Ruki made his way to the Ogre's Head to hang another flyer. It reads:

"Are you broke? Looking to have some extra spending coin? Then contact me, Ruki Lanark!

I'm in the market to purchase large quantities of gas globes, rituals, and reagents to go along with said rituals. Want to sell something else? Let me know!

Chanel Spell? I want it. Damage Aura? You bet'cha! Enchant? Of course! Item Recall, Race Reaver, Monster Slayer....if you have a ritual, odds are I'm interested in buying it! Just send a missive to me at the Arcane Sanctum and we can work out a deal.

Just think, those items taking up space? You can turn them into gold!"

Diggs wanders into the Ogre's Head, scanning the shadows, ever watchful for that damn Saar. His first death had been interesting and the road back longer than expected. It was like a combination of the worst hangover ever (and there had been a few epic ones) and what he imagined childbirth was like. As his eyes adjust to the dim light, he spots a flyer hanging from the wall that hadn't been there the night before. Mayhap this missive might mean work, and his purse was ever so light thanks to that chess demon, Jack, a fortnight ago within these very walls!

His eyes quickly scan the page, narrowing fiercely when he reaches the name at the end of the first sentence. Ruki! Diggs spits violently at the flyer, watching his spittle (still blood-streaked) run slowly down the page. As a wry grin twists the edges of his shapely hobling mouth, he calmly reaches for the flyer, non-chalantly removes it from the wall, then neatly folds and puts it in his belt pouch.

He'd be damned if the fool he was relatively sure had something to do with his death would ever make a profit again!

Last edited:
After a busy day of adventuring and killing Sect, Ruki returned to the Ogre's Head. His first attempt at purchasing rituals didn't go too well thanks to the work of a certain Hobling...so he figured, it's worth a second attempt.

"Have you found yourself with a shiny new ritual and you're not sure what to do with it? Contact Ruki Lanark at the Arcane Sanctum! Gold for rits! (And globes and elixirs). Let's make you rich!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back