Scouting Report from Town Guardsmen Buckfoot

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
Good morning townfolk!

As you know, I'm one of the town guard members, and I work closely with the scouts that patrol around New Acarthia. I just wanted to give an update to what we have seen over the winter.

Since the spring thaw in February, this warmer weather has brought relentless attacks on the warehouse district, those buildings over near Deepjugs Tavern. It’s all messed up over there, buildings, roads, even a tree knocked down. Those roads are barely usable in that area right now til they get them all fixed up. Hopefully Stoney gets Deepjug Tavern fixed up soon!

Lot of ogres coming up in the area, and moving up from the south, it seems. We got sightings of new tribe signs that we never seen before. One symbol is what looks like a face with tusks. There’s another one like that, but those are orcs, we know them. New tribes in the area means a lot of unknowns. The goblins are also acting all squirrely, even them Thous, and they’re usually the sedate ones. I saw the greenest-skin goblin I ever saw that looked at me like it could toss daggers out of its eyes.

Anyone know what's going on with Dargok? Since we locked him up, things are happening in the Howling Woods. Did anyone get him changed back from being undead over the winter?

Anyway, I think that's it for now. I'll keep a keen eye out and let you know if I see anything else suspect this spring.

Scout Wilton Buckfoot

Back