Prop building day Sunday 4/2

Embrawk

San Francisco Staff
Hey everyone. I hope you've all rested and recovered from that mind blowing Maelstrom season opener. We on Enerret Plot are working hard to keep the adventure going, but it takes a community to make a good larp work. Every once and awhile this means asking for help.

We need as many people as possible this Sunday April 2, between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. or until Managment gets tired of us, to help build some neccesary props for the next game.

The location is
367 Bay Street in San Jose

So we need help with some prop building the following are needed for the next game,

Weapon building- Large claw specifically

Tabard altering- we will be working with paint and making very simple lines very little artist talent needed.

Construction of large cacoon- This will take many hands and those with pvc altering skills are most appreciated, as it will be a large prop it will require a few hands to help set up. Also if anyone is comfortable painting spooky skulls or thing of that nature that would be awesome. But this will be a recurring prop so it's functionality is the most important aspect.

If you can make it out even for just an hour or two that would be super helpful.
The ratio of gobbies is 50 gobbies per 1 hour of work done.

We really appricate any help you can provide and even if you cannot make it out feel free to let a friend know. The more hands to help, the more awesome the game will be.

Please feel free to share this and boost the signal, also feel free to ask me any questions.

Thanks in advance,
Bobby HoP for Enerret Alliance SF

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back