[Safe] [Sign-Up] Maelstrom War Effort List

Kasuni and Terren,

If you could additionally put me down for tasks 21, 23 and 28 I would appreciate it.

-Marisa Silverrose
Knight Candidate, House Phoenix, Order of the New Moon, Order of the Silver Rose

Knight Candidate Marisa,

You have been added. Please be warned now that a lot of the current projects for Food and Infrastructure will be very time consuming, dirty, and may actually take you out of Maelstrom for periods of time. I believe Vellis is putting together a plan for the Empire of the Rising Sun.

In service,
Clerk Terren

Please note that "Shadow" has been added under item #16 under "Understanding Our Enemies and Adversaries". As such, some item numbers have shifted since the creation of the original list.

All of the best,
Kasuni

Happy to be of service. And if there is anywhere you think I could prove useful, please do not hesitate to ask or otherwise assign me.

Fenris, if you would be willing, I think you would be extremely helpful as a member of the team tasked with collecting and distributing information. I took note of your thoroughness and persistence in interviewing the lantern-bearers and mystwalkers during the last gather -- this is exactly what is needed for this task to succeed.

Best,
Clerk Pluvianella Charbonneau
Senior Underscholar, Winter Vale College of Magic and Sciences

Fenris, if you would be willing, I think you would be extremely helpful as a member of the team tasked with collecting and distributing information. I took note of your thoroughness and persistence in interviewing the lantern-bearers and mystwalkers during the last gather -- this is exactly what is needed for this task to succeed.

Best,
Clerk Pluvianella Charbonneau
Senior Underscholar, Winter Vale College of Magic and Sciences
I am honored for the praise. If you would be willing Terran, I'd like to join the information distribution team.

It's generally not my policy as a merchant to go getting myself too deeply involved in crazy matters and whatnot, but I thought it might be a good idea to mention you folks have a resource at hand you haven't been tapping too efficiently. Which is to say, I really don't tend to leave whatever cooking and meal taking area we've all decided to gather at. And that makes me an easy drop and retrieval point for messages and collecting information. As I said, I'm not terribly interested in collating and getting to the bottom of things, but if you just want an easy place to gather information together to be picked up later, a place to drop a message for someone at so you can continue running about, or even just someone to put their eyes and hands on some puzzle or riddle, well, you know where to find me, ne pas?

~Viv

Viv,

This is an excellent idea. I will make certain that word is spread of your offer, and that you are supplied with paper and ink so that those who need to leave messages can do so. Are you able to help write messages for those among us who are not lettered, or shall I assign a clerk to that task?

Many thanks,
Clerk Plue

Plue, unless I'm up to my elbows in bread dough, I should be able to write a missive without issue.

~Viv

Kasuni,

Please count me in where you think I can assist. I see there is no one representing Sedovia in 22, I will gladly help there, as well as with 39 if you see fit.

I do have a bit of skill in scouting and research, so anything related to that I will be happy to help with. I will also be bringing a small amount of supplies for the people of the Maelstrom with me for the large upcoming fight. I have been gathering some food stores and seeds, some clothes and other items that should hopefully benefit the townspeople.

My skills are towards the Celestial side if that information helps in any of the other groups that need assistance.

-Óle

((OOG: I will be at Big West with some supplies, but probably won't be able to make regular SF games))

Well, I suppose I could offer my expertise in a few areas. I've reviewed the list, and think that 9, 31, 35, and 38 are all areas I have some knowledge and or expertise in. Let me know if you could use such assistance.

(Sent as a physical scroll, one copy to each person)

Kasuni, Terran;

I am still trying to determine how to communicate in the dream, though they have reached me- I apologize both for the tardiness of this letter comparitively and hope it finds you both well.

While I am still considered a fresh, hardly tested young rapscallion, my intentions are to help this fine group of people. You are all kind and generous, and I feel the best way for me to repay your continuing generosity (and, indeed, help the people of the land) would be to aid the quests and protections where I can.

This being said, I have not yet been to Maelstrom, though I fully intend to find my way there to help. In that vein, I am terribly naive of the land and peoples, even the enemies, of the tormented land.

But I would like to help.

Please, if you have areas that need another hand, to research and experiment, to lend healing aid or ideas, please place me on your list where I can be of help. I know neither of you well, but feel my strengths lie in supporting others' skills, research, distribution of supplies, helping organize information or experiments or anything, really.

Thank you kindly for your time in reading this letter, and I look forward to seeing you both again at the next gathering.

-Roan

Kasuni and Terren,

I am not terribly skilled, but I would like to help out with objectives 18 and 36 where I can. I will also do my best with objective 30 right now since it falls in line with my current skill set while I train in combat.

Okame

Back