IC Don't blow up me damn circles!

Jon no

How are ye?

I'm Nikos Sonus. I keep an eye on the Celestial, and Earth Circles here in the Maelstrom.

I've heard some of ye folks plan ta come visit our blasted wasteland soon.

I imagine several of ye will be wantin' ta cast a variety of Formal Rituals.

Don't blow up me damn circles. Also, I want them kept clear so they can serve their primary functions.

With that in mind I've a Create Limited Circle of Power scroll, and an Investiture scroll ye can Spellcraft from. They're both kept in the Earth Circle.

The Circle scroll requires 3 reagents selected from the following list; Nightshade, Cariosus, Pyrotis, and Jetsam.

Investiture requires 1 from the following list; Cariosus, Nightshade, Feyander.

The Scrolls are also available for any folks wanting safety while they sleep, but ta not sleep in a Ward.

Finally, I've full books for both schools at the Earth Circle folks may memorize from if needs be.

Last edited:
Aye.

Ye be heard Nikos.

That bein said, Ill be watching the earth circle and keepin an eye on the celestial circle when Im not off doing other things.

Should ye need the items and cant find them/are not invested in the circle, Ill be happy to help provide what I can.

Use these items for good. I find ye did it for other purposes...you may be finding yourself res'in in the circles we have work'd hard to creat', keep, an protect. This also goes for taken items outta the circle that dont belong to ye.

The circles are places of powerful magics, and take a lot. Dont be idiots. Dont cast in the circle if ye have other options, which Nikos' has kindly provided.

See you on the battlefield.

Oh! If ye need help locatin' either circle, contact me privat'ly and ill let ya know wherd they be.

In service and honor,
Squire Hildr'
House Phoenix
Clerk

Nikos,

I will visiting your troubled lands shortly. I definitely have no intention of harming your circles. We just had to raise a new celestial circle ourselves here in Sedovia, so we are all well aware of the importance of them.
I will make sure to pass on your information to any that may not see your words here. Much thanks for providing alternatives to us for ritual casting, protection as well as spell books. That is deeply kind of you sir.
I hope to cross your path soon!

-Óle

Ole,

Look forward ta meeting ye. I thank ye for yer kind words.

Cannae see as how what I'm doing is particularly kind, or generous. After all, you lot are coming out ta help us. Be damn foolish to hobble ye right out the gate no?

Nikos

Nikos,

Eh, I've met some that speak one manner and act opposite. So, to speak plainly and as honestly as you appear to be is refreshing to me. Also, yes, we may be coming to help, but some others would expect us to do so and therefore wouldn't extend such kindness to us for the help. That's all.

Hopefully the meager supplies I am bringing will be able to benefit some, even if only a few.

Óle

Nikos,

Thank you kindly for your help in these trying times. We will do all we can to protect your lands and your circles within the confines of our duty.

-Durnic Daeron

Speaking of circles...
How many of your invested resurrectionists will be available when we gather?
With large scale combat impending, it would be wise to ensure those that unfortunately must pass through the Earth Circle, to be able to do so without getting stuck on the other side waiting.

There are more than a few of us invested in the Maelstrom circles, and at least Nikos and I consider resurrection a priority. Others requesting investiture can attempt to request an audience with the Empress to be considered for investiture, I'm sure.

Squire Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth, Psychopompos, of House Phoenix
Guildmember of the New Leaf Academy of Ceriopolis
Earthen Journeyman of the Earthen Eye Magisterium of the Aquilix of the Odekrag

I am invested in the circle but have never performed a resurrection. Nikos was going to teach me but we have not yet had the time. I will make that a priority before the war effort begins in earnest, and you may then count me among those who will be available to assist if the need arises.

Best,
Clerk Pluvianella Charbonneau
Initiate Myrmidon of the Speakers of the Land
Adventure Club

I guess I was unclear. I assume there are many folks invested, but how many will actually be present at the time?

@Pluvianella, if you are unable to find someone to teach you how to guide a spirit by the time I arrive in the maelstrom, I would be happy to show you.

Enough of us will be present. If that is not the case, the Empress will likely entertain applications for investiture. I can discuss the guiding of spirits with Pluvianella from inside the circle, if Nikos is busy, but I suspect Nikos will make the time. If he does not, I will. We both tend to make resurrection a priority, but he has more priorities in the Maelstrom than I do.

Squire Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth, Psychopompos, of House Phoenix

Hello friends,

There will be plenty of people invested in the Maelstrom earth circle who will be in attendance for whatever time people remain in Maelstrom. However, where we are going to fight does not presently have earth circles. Arrangements have been made to have earth circles created there and investment in them will also be handled there- it is well in hand.

Please contact me privately if you have any further questions- details of our earth circles are... not ones I'd like our enemies overhearing.

In service,
Clerk Terren of Knights Ferry

Certainly, as long as there are more than two, and it's been thought of and being worked on I have faith in you Terren.

Back