Memories & Info from PQ Sigrid

LARP Mom

Artisan
My Dearest Fellow Adventurers,

I have been hard at work trying to sort through Plume Queen Sigrid’s memories which, thanks to all your help, I was able to absorb at last month’s market.

There are a few things that I have been able to discern that I wish to share with you now, before this coming market weekend.

As we know, the Architect and the heart of the Weave tend to be very protected and unreachable. This was mostly the Shade’s presence that made things so hard to get past.

With the Shade no longer present, jumping into the Weave is no longer such an impossible task. This was something that we accomplished just recently, at the beginning of this season.

For those of you who weren’t there, jumping into the Weave can be done any Node connected to the network – preferably one that has been cleared of Corrupt and is still intact.

There is just such a Node near where the Celestial Guild is putting up their new Circle.

I feel very strongly that this is something that we should address as quickly as possible this weekend, after the Celestial Guild’s needs have been met, and while we are waiting for everyone to arrive.

Please note that Racial Abilities are a very important factor while within the Weave. That is why I push to put this task at the top of our list of activities – do it while everyone is at their very best.

As to what Plume Queen Sigrid was up to with her covert actions prior to her death by the Harroc – from what I have pieced together so far – she did have plans to take over the Weave after the Corrupt Lords were dead. Unfortunately, I have yet to fetter out what her end goal was, once she had control of all that power.

I would like to believe that her intentions were good and honorable. The information we have come across to this point (the letter to the Gryphon Corialda) and what we witnessed in her tomb leads me to this belief.

However, there are still a LOT of memories to go through. I will continue in this endeavor to work on gathering more details and information, to guide us in finishing off the last of the Corrupt Lords.

Respectfully,

--> Socora

Um, would the alchemic coatings that we used the last time come in handy again? I still have the recipes for node traveling if we want them, though since it seems we're not physically traveling through the node network I have no idea if they'll help.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Benjamin,

I am not sure. However, never hurts to be prepared.

--> Socora

Back