Stories and Event Reviews for Enerret, June 2-4

It's that time again!
Please post stories from the season opener! What were your favorite moments from this event? What kind of misadventure did you enjoy? Who got the best laughs? Who pulled the most tears? Had some epic moments or just want to share the things you loved most about game? Please share all the fun here!

Please be kind enough to fill out an event review and summary! Cast and Crew want to hear your opinions, and that's easiest when they're all written down!
The form is located here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jbE0RT6_9CtK4W54JLXqIyfYI5Z_6ZAkFKpHah0h688/viewform
Everyone who completes the form will receive 30 GS and also help build a better game experience.

I'll start out by saying a special thanks to Resete who, after I discovered a garb emergency, loaned me his spare tunic on the no-armor day (if it hadn't been a no-armor day y'all never would have cared what I was wearing!).

My favorite moment: shitpost o'clock while we waited for the Ooze mod. I laughed so damn hard. You all rock. Like a lobster.
Hearing words "shatter spirit" in a fight I was on the front line for and realizing just what ride I had bought a ticket on. Hey, we all lived.
Meeting and talking to the new folks- I didn't get to know you as well as I would have liked, but I trust we'll meet again. For that matter I was able to sit and talk with a number of people that I've been wanting to get to know better, and I enjoyed each one of those conversations.
The slow unraveling of the story- the island, the Dredge, the Mother... ok, I didn't say we actually figured it all out.
Adjudicating a knightly duel.
Hearing that creepy-*** chorus of voices screeching "Ruuuuubbbyyyyy" as everyone scrambles for their weapons.

Great weekend, everyone.

Last edited:
Some seriously great conversations and discussions. ("Hey Neighbor, your bills are paid 'cause you don't pay for labor")
The handling of the necromoth and having the plans completely reversed, was very cool to see people stepping up.
Undead line. Nice to see the NPCs get the taste of what we deal with :D
"Adventure Club assemble!" "WTF?"

"Speed-bumping"
Hearing that several biata and a barbarian were the ones to go try to solve a celestial-oriented puzzle. I still have pictures of them playing operation and swearing in my head.
"No I don't want to use your magic item... *later after having used it* yeah ok... that was nice.
Hugging it out.

Fighting inside the circle against the moth, complete with hitting 4/5 arrows after not throwing packets for YEARS.

New people and helping them have a wonderful time.

Falling. A lot. Not fun but memorable.

Triage area when fighting, refitting armor and keeping others up.

"Ruby~..."

Not fun but memorable: loot split.

Hearing that several biata and a barbarian were the ones to go try to solve a celestial-oriented puzzle. I still have pictures of them playing operation and swearing in my head.

We had to get through a number of elemental barriers to reach the shard on the other side. First up was a lightning barrier. We fed our resident barbarian an elemental shield potion and convinced him to run through it. It worked so well, he decided to keep it going and run through the next barrier too. The next barrier was stone.

Great weekend. Will gave me two of my favorite memories -

As Plue said, Will discovered that an elemental shield works well against a barrier from the plane of lightning, but a Stone wall is a Stone wall. -faceplant-

Second - the Azz-turtle plane. I will never hear it differently again.

Gambling was fun, and getting to spend time with the Pride gave me seriously needed peace.

And finally, it's amazing how a simple snarky quip from an NPC can turn into a plot (looking at you Jim).

I had quite a bit of fun this weekend, despite my back acting up. Loved the overall premise of the weekend - as it lent itself to giving us something to do at all times and I never had that directionless feeling.

I didn't get to play as much as I wanted, but it was kind of nice to pop in and out as the mood (and Advil) struck. The NPCs really did great: energetic fighting, solid roleplay, superb sportsmanship. Shout out to the new captain, Ian. Plot also seemed really together, with again a particular shout to Anthea.

Hunting the fragments down in the ruins in alternating mods was a great way to represent a series of hunts down two different paths.

Nice work!

Yeah, loot split was great. 5 more seconds and we would have been picking Rosete and Leon up off the floor. So close. So, so close ....

The most complicated lumberjack mod

Ooze!!

And so happy Kasuni now has Plue as an apprentice!! And that the final pre-apprenticeship conversation even came with tears - it's going to be a fantastic journey!

Yeah, loot split was great. 5 more seconds and we would have been picking Rosete and Leon up off the floor. So close. So, so close ....

Hey when Azerafel is the one admitting that Resete is making the most sense, there may be something seriously wrong with the group and their decisions.

heh true, but i wasn't talking about that part.

Back