A Traveler Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorcanine

A wagon pulled by a Massive horse pulls up to the front of the Duchess' Estate. Out jumps a hooded Sarr looking a little disheveled and ruffed up.
"I'll be right back Bersi" He says with a gruff voice as he pats the horse before walking into the building. waving at the guards as he passes them without being stopped.
As he walks around the back of the building he finds the Grande Duchess walking through her garden.
"Greetings Grande Duchess" He says as he approaches. "I know I've been gone for a while, But I have a matter I would like to talk to you about. If we could go to a bit more of a secluded area so we won't be overheard?"

Looking up and smiling she greets the sarr warmly. "Aezir, welcome back. Of course, shall we head to my office?" With a wave of her hand she indicates he should walk with her.

Entering her office a few minutes later, she sits in the chair behind her desk and waits for Aezir to close the door behind him. Once the door is closed and he turns back towards her, she asks "What did you wish to discuss?" while indicating that he should take a seat in the chair across from her if he wants.

(MOVED TO PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back