Let's go pick some flowers! Also there's a skeleton.

KyleSchmelz

Fighter
Hey all!

I've been chatting up the local craftsman around Tin Town to see if there's anything interesting in the area. I've heard about a little meadow with some flowers that are showing interesting characteristics, and it seems like they're most interesting at night, but that's at least partly because there's a skeleton that comes around and messes with the flowers. Let's see what it's doing, take it out, and pick some flowers!

I'm going to try to get this done Friday night, but if we're a little too busy, we can always push it back to Saturday. I'm sure we'll get at least something of value out of it, and if nothing else I'd like to grab my own sample in addition to what I bring back to my new friend Phygin.

Liam

Liam,

It sounds like this skeleton could be a worthy prey. I will join you on your mission.

--
Yollo

Hello Liam,
It is I, Jasper, and I am looking forward to seeing these flowers you speak of. They may have interesting alchemical properties yes?

Jasper the Fabulous

That's the idea! I promised one of the local merchants I'd bring him a sample, but I'm hoping there will be enough left to toy around with.

Liam

Back