Pre-Registration for June 30th - July 2nd Event now open!

Lurin

Duke
Where does the time go? Our June 30th- July 2nd Event is fast approaching! This will be a guest plot event run by some local faces your might know -> Ryan (Asher), Emma (Ilana), Adam (Asura), Teague (Teague!), and, Sid (Ragnarok). If you want to send in an IBGA for this event you can send them to SOMN2017guestplot@gmail.com.

Logistics will open at approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, with Game-On hopefully by 9:30 PM, and Game-Off at approximately noon on Sunday. We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:

Camp Lockslea
6900 E River Rd
Fridley, MN 55432

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $75 for PCing and $25 for NPCing, with a $15 discount for pre-registering (making it $60 to PC or $10 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/prereg.html and simply fill out the information.Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg tologistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs are due by Monday, June 26th at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Kayla S. (Locke)
2. Josh C. (Baeleon)
3.) Kylse S. (Liam)
4.) Nate B. (Vaelin)
5.) Brad K. (Zihr)
6.) Josh S. (Roy)
7.) William P. (Erick)
8.) Noah W. (Guthrum
9.) Kiefer (He's like Prince, I swear) - Nikolai
10) Ryan S. (Roderick)
11.) Matt M. (JasPEAR)
12.) David R. (Iganeous)
13.) Nicholas S. (Zakar the new)
14.) Brenda H (Mint)
15.) Andrew (no last name, must be like Prince) (Alphonse)
16.) Dave G. (Kalith)
17.) Jenn S. (Jamina)
18.) Jame ???(need a last name folks!) (New PC)
19.) Chris H. (Yollo)
20.) Sloan (Endolyn)
21.) Chistina S. (Trixie)
22.) Rynn L. (Auryn)
23.) Carly B. (Squire Fiona)
24.) Mariah S. (Sabrien Gale)
25.) Patrick L. (Artemis)
26.) Rick B. (The original Oliver)
27.) Andrea R. (Gerty)
28.) Jacob G (Aurious)
29.) ?????? (Argose)
30.) Jessica P. (Crescent)
31.) Ryan By. (Benril Greyhand)
32.) Wade H. (Oliver)
33.) Zach S. (Elros)
34.) Mike V. (Kip)
35.) Ranee J. (Smalls)
36.) Chris J. (Pelagius)
37.) Alexander T. (Gandian)
38.) Clayton E. (Aerik)
39.) Alex M. (J'Raj)
40.) Elise D. (Phoenix)
41.) Vaugh W. (Thorgrim)
42.) Tim S. (Sentofino)

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1. ) Emma B. (Evil Bad Meanie #4)
2.) Sid P. (Evil Bad Meanie #5)
3.) Amy M. (Evil Bad Meanie #3, Friendly nice cook lady #2)
4.) Jeremy M. (Evil Bad Meanie #2)
5.) Adam P (Evil Bad Meanie #6)
6.) Jessica J (Misunderstood Meanie #3)
7.) Tony H. (Rad Bad Meanie #4)
8.) Ryan Ben. (Evil Bad Meanie #7)
9.) Alex S. (Misunderstood Meanie 9 and 3/4)
10.) Robert S. (Half of a Gruesome Twosome)
11.) Ben S. (Half of a Gruesom Twosome)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont forget to prereg early so logistics can get everything ready earlier! It also saves you money!

I pre registered sometime earlier this week. See you there!

?!?
Well, I know I sent in my pre-reg...

You're good Tim. Saw yours and a bunch of others today. I'm sure the list will be updated in the next day or so.

Unfortunately, life came up suddenly and I am unable to attend. But I will definately be coming in soon.

Back