Alchemists for hire

Lynx

Hello and greetings to all!

I will be arriving in Strayden shortly and setting up shop. Lynx alchemy is taking orders now. Don't be fooled by hordes of undead, alchemy has its place in every battle. I've got it and i can make it, large quuantities and low prices. Not to mention a small portion will go to benefit the newly opened magic item library for newer adventurers. So give me a whisper and place your order now!

Greetings! Let's talk at the upcoming gather. I have need for some globes and would like to strike a deal with you.

Xavic.

Very well, is there a particular time or place you wish to meet?

Well the Tavern will always be a good place to meet for the first time. My memory is a bit fuzzy as I am not sure if I met you before.

Xavic

Don't feel bad, my memory is terrible as well. There is a possibility we may have met once before. The Tavern works for me. There are many who know me so I should be rather easy to find. If nothing else my friend Bijorn is very well known and could locate me if needed. Let's say first evening by the back corner entrance closest to the kitchen.

OOG: not sure when you plan to arrive on site but I should be there between 5 and 6 pm.

Back