Rituals for Sale

Draven

Count
Members of Stradyn,

I have access to some resources that I'm looking to convert into coin so that I can buy a few things for myself.

These resources include ritual scrolls with magic that is limited in traveling capability. All necessary reagents will be provided with the scroll.

If you are interested, please contact me. Some example prices:

Arcane Armor, full strength - 45 gold
Protection Aura, full strength - 45 gold
Damage Aura, full strength - 60 gold
Expanded Enchant, highest spells - 15 gold
Preserve Duration, lowest strength - 17 gold
Channel Spell, highest spells - 30 gold
Item Recall/Spirit Link - 30 gold
Spirit Lock - 15 gold

Please be aware that these rituals do not include ritual casting services.

Other scrolls are also available, if you would like to inquire, let me know and I can find out about availability and prices.

I look forward to talking with you!

-Zeth
Life Shaman of Stradyn

way out of my price range for the goods. Perhaps if I can scrounge up a little business I might be capable of purchasing one from you, much less multiple.

Master Lynx,

I absolutely understand your concerns about the cost. As someone who has never been wealthy, by any means, I am familiar with the feeling of being a poor Earth shaman who has a great desire to have an Arcane Armor to call my own.

That being said, the gold value of the components in a full-strength Arcane Armor by itself is 42 gold. The cost of the rituals I offer is dependent upon the difficulty of acquiring them, but they tend to be considerably cheaper than the rituals whose magic travels more easily. I've priced these to be what I believe is fair, as the idea of gouging people for more coin than something is worth doesn't sit well with my upbringing.

That being said, advice is free. If you want to make yourself a tool to use, I can offer you my experience in what will go further for your coin. If you'd like to, reach out to me, and we will talk.

-Zeth
Life Shaman of Stradyn

Zeth:

Are Item Recall and Spirit Link being sold as a set? I require an Item Recall, but Spirit Link is of little use to me in this matter.

- Sq. VVT, Ps

Sir Tantarus:

I would assume so as well, but the formatting of the list is puzzling to me.

- Sq. VVT, Ps.

Vellis,

They are not sold as a set, but are relatively equal in difficulty for me to acquire, and serve similar functions. This is why they are listed in this manner.

In fact, they can't even co-exist on a magic item, as the spiritual aspects of each ritual have a conflicting effect towards the other.

-Zeth

Back