Crafting (and ingredient searches) for August

Stripe

Scholar
Hey everyone, it's Benjamin

I am looking to try and count up who can craft/obtain any unique recipes for the final confrontation, seeing if anyone needs a last minute hand at making anything, and counting up what needs to be made.

If any crafters can meet up Friday night to discuss what's needed in the tavern, I think we might be able to help each other out.

As for ingredients -
-I know I am still looking for someone with at least a jouneyman's proficiency in crafting scrolls to talk- I have a recipe scroll that might be helpful.
-I also could use some corrupt node dust for anti-corrupt alchemy if anyone has a bit left (or can get any next market- node busting is always helpful, and our allies from Pratorak may have some too)
-Finally, there are a few recipes using moon glow flowers out there now, and I am looking either for a group to travel to one of the groves we know of (or if we can ask around if anyone knows of any here) we could get a few last minute vials ready.

If anyone else wants to talk, please meet up!

-Benjamin Bookworm

Ben,

I was going over things and found node dust. I also have something else I think you may be able to make use of in some capacity.

- Asher

This isn't exactly what you're asking about, but I have a stash of Brizantine arrows and bolts from Dagmara. They're stronger than your typical arrow but you can still enhance them with Vorpal Coatings - I'd like to get about a dozen Serious Vorpal Coatings so we can use them against the Architect and her minions. I intended to use them against the Shade but wasn't able to get the coatings together.

If any skilled alchemists will be at the next couple gatherings and can get the coatings together for the assault on the Architect, I'll pay well for them. I won't be at the gathering in Pratorak, but I'm sure Asher or Ilana would be willing to handle it if you have things together this weekend. (Right guys?)

Briar

Back