Seeking Celestial Spell book

Lynx

Hello all,

I am seeking someone who can assist me with obtaining a celestial spell book as I have begun the art of celestial casting but have yet to get my book. If anyone is willing to help I would greatly appreciate it. Please let me know a price range for the service as I'm unfamiliar with this side of things at this time. Also, I am not looking for a completely full spell book. There are some spells I'm not overly interested in having.

Thank you

Books can be quite expensive, but you're welcome to use mine until you can scribe spells over.

I am only just beginning so I won't have a lot of spells I can use yet. I do have coin and I believe I could purchase a complete book scribed, I just don't want all of the spells in it. There are spells I really am not interested in having. I would need to review the spells again but I could probably get you an accurate list of the ones I would like to have. I appreciate you allowing me the use of your book, it would be most helpful. I don't want to take anything away from you, as in, I do not wish to hinder a masterful caster as you would be of greater use in combat than I would as a caster at this point.

Greetings, Lynx,

If you and Kel are not able to find one another, let me know and I will get you a book scribed with the spells you desire. I am always happy to help Celestial casters learn their craft.

-Lord Polare Lissenstine

Does anyone by chance know the general cost of scribing a spell book? I really am unsure and I may even have the coin to create a complete one if necessary. Just curious.

It's pretty cheap for the first few spells. They're normally something like 2-4 copper per spell level depending on the lands you're in. At our next gather come speak with me and we can go over some options, but I have a spare with a few simple spells in it you can have and we can build on.

Collaborative celestial guild scribbling activate!

Ceriopolis spell books were 1 cp per spell level. It was something a bit more than 3 gold to scribe an entire Earth Book. Celestial spells are a bit more numerous, but assuming prices have not changed, I suspect it would be around 4 gold.

This is why I enjoy spending time with all of you. You have truly brought a smile to my face in a place filled with darkness. That is the true mark of the truest hero. Thank You.

Hello! It as been some time since I have found myself in the company of adventurers such as yourself.

I too have need of a Celestial spell book - might someone lend me theirs until I can procure a book of my own? I should be around in a few weeks.
Alternately, I am in the market for a Celestial Spell book; it need not have all the spells, just the ones up to and including the 5th circle of Celestial Spells, and I would prefer one without inappropriate pictures scribbled in the margins.

Greetings, Basil! It is good to hear that you will be rejoining the adventuring community. You are more than welcome to memorize out of my spellbook until we find a replacement for you.

-Lord Polare Lissenstine

Lynx,

I have a few spell books that I am willing to provide. As we still have deals in place with each other to help square things a bit more.

We can talk more at the father of your still in need.

Xavic

Back