Scripts and Prose

JordarAd

Having ventured within the Ruins of Old, I and others came upon pages of singular text that many are interested in translating.

At this time, I could only get limited information from Captain Riker regarding the nuances of the script, but as of this writing, I am compiling notes from the three pages that were recovered, and comparing the texts against my various cyphers within the Libram Arcanus.

Any other servants to the crown who have additional information regarding the translations, I would like to compare notes to find additional information to solidify the Prince's claim to these lands, and uncover the nuances deeper within the ruins and their connection to the lands. Contact me once you have made any connections or if you reach an epiphany.

Brother Faux

<Scrawled across the bottom of the message>
We're getting paid for this, right? A.C.

Corso-

That, as always, depends on what you define as "payment"...

-Faux

I'd be glad to help with any translations and deciphering as well, though to be honest I'm mainly interested in the knowledge of them, not of anyone's claims to the land. Faux if you'd be so kind as to send me a copy when you can, I'd be glad to get started straight away.

~Puck

I'd be glad to help with any translations and deciphering as well, though to be honest I'm mainly interested in the knowledge of them, not of anyone's claims to the land. Faux if you'd be so kind as to send me a copy when you can, I'd be glad to get started straight away.

~Puck

Puck-

Your motivation is not my concern. I'm just looking for aid. I'll make images of my copies available by request and sent through private falcon.

Brother Faux

Brother,

I hope that your falcon is prepared to fly the distance between Malidor's outpost and New Acarthia. If not, I could easily visit for a moment by taking either the mists or mirror. Feel free to reach out to me privately to let me know which you'd prefer.

~Puck

Back