Bunkhouse 23

MaxIrons

Knight
Marshal
Hello, I've been going over the sleeping arrangements in Strayden and wondering if any of the Arcathians will be staying this upcoming gather in Bunkhouse 23? If not, I would like to stake a claim upon it for myself and a guest.

Hello Kel!

The incoming Arcathians will absolutely be staying there, my sources say. I will endeavor to find out if we have a list of names somewhere...

(OOG: Yes, our players from Denver are using that cabin, but if you need help finding a spot for you and yours, reach out to me on FB and I can help you out. )

-Zeth

Greetings Kelethuan! I appreciate you reaching out to me. At this point, Luke Bluwolf was kind enough to offer us space in the Celestial Guild, but I think we have chosen to stay in Bunkhouse 23. It will be our first time in Straydn and while I intend to visit and support Luke in the celestial guild, we decided that we would prefer a separate place to stay, just in case of traffic within the guildhall.

Many thanks to the kind guildmaster for his offer of housing for us! We look forward to visiting your lands this upcoming weekend.

Squire Kendrick, if I may ask, would you be willing to house myself and another Aer'Astrian this gather? I can promise a pan of my masterful brownies in trade, and I personally vouchsafe my compatriot as a good and kind person.

Good morning Kelethuan!

Thank you for reaching out. I personally have no problem with you staying in our cabin, and I appreciate asking here first. I do want to warn you that we may end up throwing a late night party in our cabin on Friday or Saturday night. If you or your companion is a early to bed type person, that would be my only concern. I guess also if you don't like parties, maybe this wouldn't be the best venue for yourself either. Other than that, please feel free to stay with us!

Squire Kendrick

-snickering is heard-

Oh, I'm sure Kel has -neeeever- had a late night party...

-snickering continues-

*chuckles* As long as I am made aware of what is consented to, I have many decades of partying experience. I shall check with Little, as he tends to be more soft spoken.

With my statements of how Arcathian nobility demonstrates the best aspects of being a noble, Little is very interested to meet you and we would be honored to be your guests. I cannot thank you enough Squire Kendrick

Wonderful! I am looking forward to meeting you and Little as well.

Did we not meet at the major gather earlier this year, in the Outsider Prison? I was the Mystic Wood Folk with red horns and light green cape, or am I thinking of someone else?

We did meet briefly. I'm the human squire that is known for giving Dame Slice a Love 9 and then getting his throat slit by Sir Krieger in the tavern the previous year in the neverwhere. Don't worry, our MWEs have made sure I learned my lesson.

I would dare say that Sir Krieger taught you the lesson quite well.

Although not particularly germane to the discussion at hand, sources elsewhere in this dreamscape cite the importance of accurate information.

As such, I submit before you the information that the kingdom from whence this squire hails is known as Acarthia, not Arcathia. Most specifically, I understand that he frequently travels to the estate of New Acarthia, within the Duchy of Acarthia, within the kingdom of Acarthia. The residents of this kingdom (of which I and my presently traveling companions from the Reve March are only most recently a part) call themselves Acarthians.

I understand that it is a common phonemic transposition, and perhaps the squire was either unobservant or politely ignoring the error for the sake of saving face; however, I find it more prudent to accept momentary embarrassment for the sake of more effective information dispersal.

- Balthazar Atrepides of the Juren

Last edited:
Good Balthazar,

Thank you for this information as the spelling and hearing of the name is much appreciated. As when I last heard the name of the land he hailed from. We were well into a few bottles of ale and having a good time. As such he kindly overlooked our follys in pronouncing the name of the land.

Xavic
Merchant

Good Balthazar,

I appreciate the correction. I have a terrible tendency to mispronounce and misremember names. The fault is mine own, and I believe Squire Kendrick was doing such as to be polite. Please do not hold him accountable for my error.

Kel,
Celestialist and Chocolatier

Back