In need of an Eternal Forest Ritual Scroll and Catalyst

Tantarus

Knight
As many people might have figured out from our recent issues with the plants and battle with the corrupted ent, the forest is in need of some healing from this taint that was on it. As such we are seeking to True Empower a Eternal Forest and we need the scroll and catalyst to do so. Any help in acquiring these items would be of great help. As I will be busy for the next few weeks on related matters, I am asking for assist in this matter. If you have either of these items or can perhaps search for them before the next gather it would be of great help.

The Catalyst is heart of an ancient oak, I am told. But if someone with the scroll could confirm that would be great.

Sir Tantarus
Knight of Stradyn

Sir Tantarus,

It would appear that none of my resources have access to the Eternal Forest ritual.

However, I am willing to provide an Arcane Armor ritual of full strength to anyone who is able to provide the catalyst and scroll, or possibly negotiate other rituals in compensation instead. Please be aware that these rituals would not travel as freely as other rituals might, but still have use and value in our land.

If there is anyone who is interested in helping us enrich the earth, and has the means to do so, please reach out.

-Shaman Zeth

Back