A Law to Talk About

DiscOH

Artisan
I'm a traveling merchant considering a visit to your location.

I've heard there are some atypical rules regarding sales. Does anyone have a copy of said legal documents for me to peruse?

I'd like to start a more complex trade route through your lands provided the law allows for it.

Desky,

I am Reeve and acting Magistrate of the town of Foxbridge in Sedovia, and would be happy to help answer questions you may have. I am not a merchant, so I am not well versed in their methods, but Sedovia has a Merchant's Guild which monitors trade. All merchants trading for coin must be a part of the Merchant's Guild and abide by their rules. There are also a number of substances that are illegal to possess and trade within the boundaries of Sedovia.

While I do not have a copy of the Merchant's Guild charter, I do have a copy of Sedovian law. I will see if I am able to create a copy that can be shared in the dreaming here shortly.

I hope that assisted in answering some of your questions, and I look forward to meeting you if you travel to Foxbridge.

Safe travels to you,

Reeve Amory, acting Magistrate of Foxbridge

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• Laws and Regulations of Sedovia.pdf
    361.2 KB · Views: 19
Hello! I am Killian Flyte, a member of the Foxbridge Milita, my friend Lavina is opening a merchant faire shortly in Fox Bridge if you are interested you should seek her out when you arrive, she is a hobling with a fancy cart.

Back