In-Game Board Policy

OleanderSky

Artisan
Marshal
This board represents public communication by characters. It is primarily intended to represent an actual trading post wall public postings board, in the trading post at Derrin's Pass. Otherwise, posts will state at their beginning where the information is located.

Any character who is in Derrin's Pass can post on the trading post board. Characters who travel away from Derrin's Pass, especially to outside of the Mistwall between games, cannot access the trading post board, and the plot team requests that you only use the trading post board when your character's in-between game actions take place nearby.

“Dreaming” is a cross-chapter concept that the people of Fortannis can broadcast their thoughts while they sleep, both to any dreamer who is receptive or to a specific individual. A person can plan to enter this Dreaming when they prepare to sleep, and can then hear public or personal dreams. This means strangers and enemies can hear a public dreaming as well as allies, if they successfully attune to dreams. In the Shattered Realms, Dreaming is unreliable, especially through the Mists. It is up to your judgement if your character can hear a dream from far away. This is not the primary purpose of this board, due to the unreliable nature of Dreaming in the Realms. Dreaming into any Realm from another chapter is extremely difficult and we ask that you do not post dreams from beyond the Videan Realm on this board. There is a National board for all of Fortannis for cross-chapter communication that you can use at your discretion.

When posting on the trading post board, please note this at the start of your posting. When dreaming, please note that your character is doing so, and the Realm from which they are dreaming. Anonymous posting is allowed, but you may not forge or impersonate any other character.

Examples

[Trading Post Wall]

Greetings my fellow travelers! I have recently travelled from afar. I have a personal trinket I would not like to lose, and hope to Spirit Link it to my person. Does someone have a Spirit Link scroll available that I could rent for Spellcrafting on the 21st of January, PVF 1018? I also require to purchase the specific components for the Spellcrafting. Please post here if you can make this transaction.

-Faniel Reslan

[Trading Post Wall]

Faniel Reslan,

Welcome to Derrin's Pass. I can lend this scroll to you and sell its components to you at cost of 8 gold, in this tavern at 10 bells on January 22.

-Seamus Neal

[Dreaming: Videa]

Whistlow has been attacked by Owlbears several times in the past week. Look out for yourself and your neighbors. Please see the town guard leader if you can help patrol.

-Natalia Rin (town guard)

[Dreaming: Videa]

(The sound of rain) ... spotted near the farms… (rain) ...two at a t-... (thunder) toward the Pass.

-a distant voice

Last edited:
Back