Ride to game

Nikorisu

Artisan
Hey everybody! I’m going to be flying in for the Denver april game. I was wondering if I could hitch a ride with anyone to site. I get in around 3:30 pm and I’m offering gas money of course.
-Nicholas Syvertsen

Hi Nick, my name is Paul and I live about 30 miles south of the airport and am happy to offer you a ride back from game, my guest room Sunday night, and a ride to the airport Monday. The one piece I'm still trying to figure out is how to get you to the game. I am an npc and have some pre game work I need to complete on site before it gets dark and you're coming in later than I would prefer. However I do have two sons also attending the game in two more vehicles (terrible I know) and am trying to get one of these ne'er do wells, well, to do well. My email is pmosher28@gmail.com so give me a holler and we'll work out some details. We'll get you there somehow. I have a small fleet of cars I rent on TURO and if we have to move one for you to drive yourself we can get it to the airport in front of you. (Assuming you can drive legally.) Drop me an email and we'll get it worked out.

Thanks Paul for stepping up!

I think Paul could make a killing and help people out at the same time for the national event

This discussion will be had this weekend...though I'm going to offer my seats gratis for Nationals. Those that aren't already rented anyway.

Back