Give me your coins!

Willem Rivet

Artisan
Hello adventurers.

From here on out, The Dragon Hoard will be giving you an extra Silver when you pay an amount completely in Silver and an extra 5 copper when you pay an amount completely in copper. These don't result in coins handed to you, but rather in value on trades or purchases. I will not adjust prices on goods up to compensate, just looking for more copper and silver.

Adventure on!

-Joseph Smith

I collect silver.
In the past have offered a similar deal and even outright bought silver coins at a premium.

Do you need a set amount of silver coins to operate?
I don't want to compete with you in secret.
If this is a temporary promotion to fill the coffers I'll happily back off until you have what you need.
If this is an on-going promotion, I do not want any ill-will between us when I also seek to collect silver coins.

-Gideon

Last edited:
I collect silver.
In the past have offered a similar deal and even outright bought silver coins at a premium.

Do you need a set amount of silver coins to operate?
I don't want to compete with you in secret.
If this is a temporary promotion to fill the coffers I'll happily back off until you have what you need.
If this is an on-going promotion, I do not want any ill-will between us when I also seek to collect silver coins.

-Gideon

Actually, it was more of a way to raise silver for silvering weapons and projectiles as well as copper for making change and helping newer adventurers purchase stuff. While it might put us at odds, I think the town is big enough for the both of us. As I obtain enough silver I'll approach you to convert it. No need for antagonism over it. I appreciate your forthrightness about this.

-Joseph Smith

Back