Rumors heard around Westhaven and the Kingdom at large.

Kitaruen

Knight
  • "The War with the Northlunds has to be almost over?" "The dwarves, like, never win?" "Yeah, but they are stubborn and in the middle of a civil war in addition to fighting us."
  • Westhaven has been invaded by necromancers! Everyone resurrects there as undead!
  • "Kill all pebbles - I hate them!" "Pebbles? What do you have against her?" "NO! Not the adventurer, the dirty stone elves! I hope they choke on their own slave chains!"
  • Fire giants and those dirty wolf barbarians have been attacking all over Wayside! It sounds like the O'Dells have called in their allies.
  • Jonah Stone is really swell! I meet him the other day.
  • Undead from the Ternian Empire attack the Wall daily. Thankfully the Deathworms keep them at bay. Hopefully, the Army can return to fight them soon once the war is over. Yeah, but even then we have to occupy the Northlunds and occupation is almost worse then fighting the war from a manpower standpoint.
  • I was part of the King's army who liberated the slave pens at the Nine's Tower. The pebbles didn't kill them, they just locked the doors and left. I still see the nail marks on the door where the slaves tried to claw their way out.
  • Those who pry into Vornae business trip into their own coffin.
  • Down with the rest of the Stone Elves! Bash all the heads!
  • Maybe we should restart slavery but make it Dwarf and Stone Elf only? Every citizen of Wayside gets a Dwarf or Stone Elf slave! War reparations!!!
  • Subjugate all the lesser races. Human Supremacy and the Empire Resurgent! That is the way. Strength and Honor!
  • I saw a bunch of those Ternians camped out just outside of town the other night. They were gone in the morning, and so was my best iron-cauldron. Coincidence?
  • Jonah Stone has been sighted in refugee camps recruiting Ternians to his banner.
  • These blue-eyed shadow guys have been seen robbing homes. They even robbed a noble's Ward.
  • Yanno, I don't mind helping out all these Ternian refugees, but do they have to eat so much?
  • Beasts Imbued with destruction and shadow stalk the Azure Keep. Soldiers have clashed a couple of times with them but been unable to kill either. They had one on the ropes just to ambushed by the second.
  • Resurrections are being tainted by chaos. Everyone seems fine once they come out of the circle or, worst case, after a few days, but something definitely is wrong." "Must be the Ternian undead?" Ternians bring undead!" "NO! I bet it's because the adventurers messed something up." "No, no! It is totally that stupid Djinni or the Fae, I bet!"
  • Let me get this straight - Dragon Mage. Stone Elf. Children... Why doesn't the King Obliterate all of them?
  • Ma Torgensen makes the best pastries just make sure to have life spells handy!
  • "I heard Hitch 42 has two silver bounty on stone elf ears!" "No, it's the Company!" "No stupid, it's the Pride!" "What?! The Pride hate dwarves, not pebbles!"
  • "The farmhouse murder is totally dead." "So, why are we still talking about him. And, it totally was Kraven."
  • The only only good pebble is a dead pebble.
  • I met this good doctor fellow and he really is swell!
  • I saw some satyr-looking guy in the woods crying about not being able to help all the people suffering. But, he should. He was really sad.
  • Have you been watching the stars at night? They just ain't right. The Archer was all the way over with The Boar and I can't even find The Maiden. Just not right.

The good one. Sorry, had to. Maybe the one selling those handy tonics a few years back? Im sure you can find the dreaming of it.

Binks

The good one. Sorry, had to. Maybe the one selling those handy tonics a few years back? Im sure you can find the dreaming of it.

Binks
This one?
Citizens of Wayside, please be advised of an escaped criminal. 2 months ago the human male known as Albert Winestine was captured by Sheriff Draco of Westhaven for the disappearance of 200 Earth and Solar Guild members. After being in custody for over 2 months, the prisoner has escaped.

The good doctor is great! He is swell!

Lail

I have heard some say "The only good pebble is a dead pebble." Hatred is a bad feature and suggesting to kill a child no matter what his/her race is deplorable.
Aramis Seablade

I have heard some say "The only good pebble is a dead pebble." Hatred is a bad feature and suggesting to kill a child no matter what his/her race is deplorable.
Aramis Seablade

Ha! It's easy for you to say - you haven't watched half your village carted away on slave raids! I don't know who you are, Aramis, but my family's been in Buckland for generations and we've had to live with pebbles killing us the entire time. I cheered when Arbor sent an army north, same as the rest. But now, we've got dwarves, barbarians, AND stone elves raiding us! Not to mention, the new Duke Bluewater is spending all this money on those chaos-kissing Ternians! I say rez them all and let the Earth sort it out.

-Phillip Paulson

Back