Highlight of Your Event (June 8-10)

What was the highlight of our June event for you? Tell everyone what made the event for you/your Character.

The entire event was a highlight for 13 personally (with attacking Freyguard and anchoring Borderlands). The hook horror was also awesome as prop monster and you guys continue to kill it in that area.

I loved witnessing Sarro and 4 others faces when the Hook Horror started running at them. It was like in a movie where they have it go in slow-motion and play dramatic music. Their reactions were so great that in the midst of battle I was laughing my *** off.

Last edited:
My Highlight without question was the huge amount of NPC support we had. I was absolutely blown away.

I know there were times that we sat still waiting to see which of many plot hooks were out there the players would tug on. I appreciate your patience when doing the hurry up to volunteer and then wait. Waiting makes us go crazy but it sometimes for the sake of story it must be done. Thanks for helping mitigate that crazy. Thank you for making the game near infinitely better.

I honestly don't know how to thank you all enough for putting in time to make the game so much more for everyone. Thank you from my (what would have been a broken and mangled body instead of a...) sore and happy tired body and mind.

I can't talk in detail (for obvious reasons) but I had two massive roleplay moments both of which I'm not ashamed to say got my eyes wet. You people know who you are. It was amazing, thank you.

Getting beaten senseless as the leaking chaos elementals wasn't terrible even though everyone needed to rush and murder me. I appreciate people not clocking me one even when they had me dead to rights. The kobald door/cave battle was awesome to watch to say nothing of the roleplay.

Thank you to everyone that made The Horror such a fun experience. We all worked hard on that prop monster (inspiration credit goes to Chad hands down). We were so glad it could make such a impact on the game. It was a blast to play.

This was easily one of the most fun events I have played in some time. Thank you so much.

I had a blast.

Friday was awesome for me and a little scary just from talking.

The food was really great and more than plentiful.

Saturday was just amazing. I got to watch people I don't normally on Obelisk mod. Saro and Drexel taking the lead on attacking the Chaos elemental was was a paticular highlight for me. The obelisk looked cool, the potion/healer brigade was on the ball and the Kolbolds were amusing. Plus Radi ruining the map was hilarious.

And **** the whole attack by the dark elves and everything was fantastic. It was endurance fighting on Saturday and I really like that. Also we failed and we got slapped around for it as we should. I loved it. When we beat this plot it will mean so much more because of moments like this.

Thanks to plot and the plethora of NPC's! You all made it a wonderful event.

My favorite interaction with a PC occured Friday night. I was trying to get Mutt to understand that Belfry needed the privy cause it's not safe to go alone. When she figured out what I was trying to communicate, Mutt announced to the whole tavern that "Belfry needs to tinkle!" I was embarrassed and amused at the same time.

I want to thank Emrick (I'm sorry I don't know your real name) for fixing my belt. While getting into costume, my poor very old belt decided it was done. Emrick got out his leather working tools and added holes to what remained of my belt. It worked for the event, but now I need to go shopping.

I enjoy running tavern for all of you. I love to cook and bake and running tavern gives me the opportunity to cook for many people when I usually only get to cook for 3. I was overwhelmed with everyone's generosity with tipping. I think Pebbles personally financed Belfry's alchemy workshop :D.

I enjoyed the 3 mods I went on (free the enslaved kin, get a sword from the oozes, and kill the things in my wine cellar (sorry about you face Meeker)). Joe, Waller, and I are convinced the wine guy was up to some shady ****. I'm not quite sure if I'm sad I missed the hook horrors, that sounded terrifying, but I missed the amazing prop monsters. I need to learn your foam and armature (sp) skills to take up to Traverse.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season when I can get more involved with plot as opposed to just going along for the ride or doing job board stuff. But right now Belfry has absolutely no idea what is going on.

Last edited:
Well it was an amazing weekend!!!

Friday night feels like forever ago!

It was amazing to help Ko and it was amazing to be a part of that.
Him being carried in was powerful!

Also the fact we - I- promised the scavengers freedom if they trust us and we we failed to deliver - is weighing so heavy on Cyn- we messed up guys ...

Saturday my npc shift was wet - soooooo wet!!! Sorry we kept piping in the tavern- we did not want to go stand in the rain lol

Also sorry I kinda suck as an npc-I promise I am trying.

Sorry no pictures on my shift- to rainy to take out camera

Then the day was pretty calm
Till - Joseph and Fear ruined my lovely afternoon!!! I really hate that guy - even fake guy... I hate that guy....

The obelisk was intense and long just as it should be- this was a hard task and no one was gonna be able to be Fast with it. It was great to see everyone come together.

Then we had a plan to help the scavengers we failed the night before - great - some time meditating in my guild house and we are good to go....

WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!???

Coming out from the healing guild with a group to see something big at the tavern- angler fish floating and assissinsat the tree line —- was one of the scariest moments in my Larp life...

The distance from healer house to tavern never seemed so far...

Getting up to the tavern and seeing the Hook horror for the first time was amazing!!! The next one that showed up at a damn run!!!!!! Was honestly terror in flesh!!!

Then oh look more !!

Oh look an umberhulk!!!

Getting pushed into the tavern was an odd feeling - then it got worse when we realized we need to run.... like run run to the waystone.

I have never experienced the adventures running like that before - not all of them jus saying Nope we gotta go or we all die...

It was thrilling and scary and amazing all at once !!!

The feeling after it was all done...
never have I as my character felt sooooo defeated and broken...

Well done plot well done!!!

Nette

Ohhhhhh-
Also another wonderfully done and described - the gate mission late Saturday night.

The description of the hanging wildkin ... those we failed... I was actually as Cyn horror struck for a good moment . ...

The Silverstar bursting in- EPIC!!! That man can make an entrance!!

Nette

Last edited:
Back