Site News

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

Trying to keep you all updated:

Lions Camp - is having permitting issues and are not allowed to rent out to any new groups until their permit issues are resolved. Thank you Teller County jerks.

BEGGED the girl scouts to let us back to Magic SKy or SKy High - They gave me a "Sorry, out decision was final." Even called up John the director from Magic Sky and had a serious one on one with him to no avail. He was willing to let us back, but the scouts (His boss) put an end to that.

YMCA Camp Shadybrook- wants a price per person per night- a very high one- which means NPCs would have to pay a little too. They also only have availability in November.

Camp Solid Rock- Per person per night- have a September and October opening on our dates. 70 Acres. Kind of modern looking but 8 cool rustic cabins that sleep 12 each. Also a staff cabin. Chapel for NPC camp. This is my plan B if we can't find anything else. This would also require a Significant price hike and a minor cost for NPCs as well. Quiet hours - 10PM!

Sanborn Western camps - $200 per person per night!! Nuff said!

Strawberry Creek Ranch- weddings only. or horse riding training. lol

Still Waiting on 4 camps to get back to me, a horse farm in Ft. Collins with an outdoor, covered tavern and barn building, and have two more to call (just found out about them minutes ago!)

Update today:
Snow Mtn Ranch (YMCA of the Rockies) - wants $6,000 for 2 cabins that have 8 bedrooms and sleep 42 each.... and have other guests on site.

Left three messages at others. Trying again Monday!

Last edited:
You're amazing.

What would the price hike look like for Camp Solid Rock? It sounds pretty great.

Back