Greetings all...

Bigens73

Artisan
Adventurers in Wayside,

Greetings my name is Bruisey Foemangler. I know some of you through your travles and that some of you started through the mists with me in Gaiden. I am thinking of trying to travel through the mists this year and possibly vist Wayside. I am reaching out just to kind of get caught up on the happenings in Wayside currently.
I have tried reading through the dreams but figured it might be easier to just reach out to you and start a dialogue.

---Bruisey Foemangler

Plenty going on my friend! I will be happy to tell you all about it—but I could tell you in more detail if you happen to bring down a ..oh I don’t know...a gold stag pelt!

Binks

I used to knows where one dim was but dat one very important to the lost tribe. They not be to happy with me if I kill dat one. I will see if i can finds another one but no promises.

Bruisey

For those of you who do not know me I am a tribesman, I like to use 2 handed weapons but i can use anything like any goods tribesperson should. I have been adventuring for a couple years now. I have just heard such great things about your lands i feel it is time to come and see them for me self.

-Bruisey

Last edited:
It will be good to see you at the next market Bruisey.

So far, we have had more than our fair share of Fey... things happening around. I don't know the details, and try to avoid them personally.
The war between Wayside and the Northlunds ended, but there is a lot of cleaning up and keeping the peace to be done.
Beyond that, we have a lot of undead in the Ternian borders that require the most of our attention lately.
Finally we have some new nations in Arnet that we have opened diplomatic relations with in the past year, so there's some negotiations and trade going on there.

If you are looking for anything to do or some information, you can stop by and see me- I'm planning on having a table set up to help organize some localized crafting. I might have something you'd be interested in. I also have a few items from Gaden if you are interested- I've been trying to sell them off or a while now.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Esteemed battle companion Bruisey,

I too have felt myself called toward the Mists as I shake off the snow of a winter full of dreams and portent. Perhaps we will share food and words at Wayside's market. I have blades and soul that need to slake their hunger on the Ternian borders... the one necromancer I beheaded last fall with Dominion was a small meal, and barely enough sustenance for my sense of justice to make it through the cold months.

-Azeban

Back