Spell Stores for Rent

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I have in my possession a collection of spell stores that I will find little use for this upcoming market, though I would hate to see go unused. For that reason I will be offering these items for rent. Note this is not for purchase but for their temporary use this upcoming market.

The spell store which I will set here for rent is a collection of seven separate celestial spell store 3s, which must be rented as a set. This collection of spell stores will be be rented as a set for the price of 12 gold or to whoever places the highest offer by 9PM tomorrow (Tuesday). I will be updating this dream as often as I am able to with the current highest offer

CURRENT OFFER: UNCLAIMED

I also have in my possession two spell store 9's, one of Earth and one of Celestial. I am slightly more reluctant to part with these so I will receive private offers on these items until the market is upon us, and determine if they will be rented upon my arrival Friday night. Depending on the interest in them I may note the highest offer here in the future.

Understand that I take a certain amount of risk in loaning my items of power and the cost of their usage is to alleviate the risk I take in not seeing their return to me. If for whatever reason the item cannot be returned to me, due to it's loss or destruction or anything else, I will speak to you privately and we will come to a fair agreement.

-Squire Ragnarok Battle-Forged

Ragnarok, I would happily fill the celestial stores. We can talk about the price though let me know soon if you are wanting something odd stored into any of them.

-Fredrick

Due to unforeseen circumstances I will not be in attendance this coming market and thus my items are not available for use. My apologies for any inconvenience.

-Squire Ragnarok Battle-Forged

Back