Selling Celestial Scrolls!

Ozymandias

Fellow adventurers!

If you are looking to buy Celestial scrolls, look no further! I have a fairly large amount of scrolls I plan on crafting for this upcoming market and am happy to take requests if you require specific ones.

Please reach out to me privately and we will see what we can work out. I will need the requests at least one week from now, and this is first come first serve so get those requests in quick!

See you at market!

Regards,
Emric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emric,
I am interested in purchasing your scrolls.

What do you charge?

-Gideon

Goodman Gideon,

Emric charges Double Production unless he has to use a further batch to produce a custom request.

-Joseph Smith

Basic market price, 1 silver for each circle of spell.

I have a variety available at the moment:
Displels
Weapon shield
Spell shields
Evocation flame, variety of dagger blows
Evocation ice, all 20 dagger blows
Shackles
Pins
A smattering of others

Shortly I will have to commit to the scrolls I will be crafting for the market, so if you really find yourself needing some that I don't happen to have there are two options.

First, I have the ability to use any scroll of a particular circle and cast it as a any spell of a lesser circle. Thus, I can cast the spells you need if possible.

Second, I can always push my scroll crafting a bit further which will be more expensive at 2 silver pet circle of the spell.

---Emric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will buy as many Awaken scrolls as you would like to sell me at 4 silver a piece.
Up to maybe, 50.

Thank you,

-Gideon

Back