Additional blades for the June gather

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
I am excited to come explore this new mist sphere in the next few weeks however I find myself unable to bring my normal armory worth of weapons. As such, what weapons or styles do you find lacking in your lines.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Iggy,

It will be great to see more Wayside adventures here. Last time I was here there was a nice variety of weapons. So I'd say bring what you fight best with or are most comfortable with.

Baron Fairfax

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Iggy we must hunt while you are here...I will bring my cleaver and we can have great fresh meat.

Bruisey Foemangler

I would say that healing is in limited supply here right now. I feel as though most adventurers here use blades here as opposed to blunt weapons, if that makes a difference to you.

Zen Mallowbrooks

When I use a shield I use a blunt weapon. I have skills to disable opponents with it and would gladly lend my arm if needed.

Ignathis

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Iggy,
Lovely to hear the company will be coming to Evodia. We don't have many blunt weapon users, but any assistance is always appreciated. If you needs help getting settled in these lands, please find myself or my caravan. We'll be happy to help.

-Locke

Town has about 3 two handed users. About a dozen shield and sword users and half as many two weapon fighters. Archery has about 6 or so and we are low on healers. We have a hand full of celestial casters. Oh and 3 master Blacksmiths, 2-3 trappers, 1-3 alchemists, two Potion makers.

Gertude the Gruntuled

Back