Our Upcoming Market Day

lukeskywkr

Adventurers of Dragonreach,

This upcoming market day we will be clearing out 2 infestations of Myconoids. One in Northern Koroshi and one that has a gate to seal them in the under dark.

In these "caves" we will encounter 2 types of myconoids.
1. Mushroom - These organize the myconoids into a more effective fighting force. They are to be immediately eliminated.
2. Moss - These are the bulk of the troops and can paralyze you if they breach your armor

All myconoids can be eliminated by any alchemical effect, either through gas globe or weapon coating (except vorpal coatings). If you are infected by the spores of a myconoid they need to be removed via alchemical solvent before you leave that cave to avoid further spread.

Bring all of your available:
Gas globes
Alchemical coatings (preferably on arrows)
Alchemical solvents.

I look forward to fighting along side you all again,
Lukas Meliae
Lord Protectorate of the Kingdom of Dragonreach

I can help with happy fun gas time, I just don’t have many globes to throw. Anyone got some to donate or be bought?

I don't know if I will be making it to this market day, but I made a commitment to put an end to the mycanoids. I will be sending all of my gasses and prepared globes with Lord Lukas if I cannot. I've been saving them for a long time now.

Don't panic when people start getting paralyzed. Everyone please bring as many possible purifies in memory and potions as well. Protect your alchemists and when the alchemists see a mushroom, their priority is to kill it while the fighters keep the moss away from them.

Refitting in shifts will be so important as to not let paralysis breach armor. Communication is going to be key in this battle. Holes in the line will create chaos and the chances of this battle going down hill quickly are high.

We have fought harder battles than this, so keep your mind clear, and your goals in the forefront. Fighters need to alert healers if someone beside them is paralyzed. Healers need to alert fighters when they can switch out to refit. Alchemists need to be the priority in not being removed from battle. Alchemists also need to be able to focus on a group of myconoids immediately if they get begin to get through the line.

Remember if someone is paralyzed and you don't have a purify, still use your healing arts to make sure no one is dying upright.

Collette.

Remember if someone is paralyzed and you don't have a purify, still use your healing arts to make sure no one is dying upright.

Collette.

Because that happened once. ~ i.d.r.e. :p

P.s. i regret i also will be unable to assist in this venture, as i certainly owe the myconids a comeuppance. All my most fervent wishes for your great success in dealing with them, lord lukas.

That sounds like a lot of alchemy and such packed into one little area.
I'll pass. Good luck!

Dusty 'Red Rapscallion' Moongazer
Order Of The Emerald Flame
Undead Slayer

This sounds like a wonderful plan and thank you to the organizers!

Have we contacted Pyke and first see what he has done already and also to see what supplies he has ? I know it was over a year ago and a half ago he was charged with the clearing of them by His Majesty. My hope is he has a stock pile of supplies we can use to make this push.

Just a thought!

Yours In Service ,
Cyn

Avacyn Aligria Called IronRose
Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Magistrate of Valbrough
Lady of Valbrough
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Cyn,

Pyke abandoned this duty and I highly doubt reaching out to him for supplies he didn't use in the first place would be productive.
But you can try.

Collette

Collette,

That is what I was afraid of ...

I was just... hopeful.

I will attempt to see what he has done and what he has and encourage him to donate to the cause.

Thank you.

Yours In service,
Cyn

Magistrate of Valbrough
Lady of Valbrough
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

It has probably been thought of already, but having someone that can coat weapons in a circle could be beneficial for this fight. Especially to coat some blades and thrown weapons.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Archers are the most cost effective way to take down myconoids and gas traps can be used if needed.

Pyke is no longer a part of the plan.

Cyn can we count on you to provide a circle for reffiting and keeping the paralyzed safe?

Lukas
LP

You have my help in all things Lord Lucas. I will put my high magic in several circles if it will help - as it is likely we will need to move more than once.

I will also see what other supplies I have - but I am afraid most of my stores are healing not releases or alchemy.

I will make arrangements to travel.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Magistrate of Valbrough
Lady of Valbrough
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

Just reminding everyone that Cleanse will work against Paralysis'd victims as well. You don't need a full Purify.

Earth Casters can also mem down to get many more Cleanses, than Purifies.
Cleanse potions are about half as hard to make, so if people are preparing that might be a better avenue.
If you know you are facing Paralysis (Curses) specifically.

-Gideon

It is with a sad heart I have to unfortunately say I cannot make it to the gather to assist with mykinoids . I have responsibilities within my lands I must attend to and I cannot travel at the moment far from home.

My deepest apologies and my hopes and strength go with you all.

Please make sure to have all you can bring to protect yourselves and have formalists spellcraft circles for protection.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Magistrate of Valbrough
Lady of Valbrough
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

Fellow Adventurers:

I do not have much experience with Myconoids. Are there particular spells that are ineffective against them - such as pin and shackle? I'm trying to use my memorization wisely. I'm going to take cleanse for every slot I can, and am planning on bringing about 20 alchemical solvents.

May only flowers bloom in your path,

Jote Sharpthorne, Daughter of Autumn

Just reminding everyone that Cleanse will work against Paralysis'd victims as well. You don't need a full Purify.

Earth Casters can also mem down to get many more Cleanses, than Purifies.
Cleanse potions are about half as hard to make, so if people are preparing that might be a better avenue.
If you know you are facing Paralysis (Curses) specifically.

-Gideon
Do they have lots of armor and are killed like undead? Or do they have really tough bodies?

We fought them before magic shifted so expect some changes.

I don't remember any of the casting spells but they did have alchemy-like effects come through their claws. Thenone that gave us a hard time was paralysis

Back