Racial Refresher

Wash face- then Barrier spray (then let it dry), makeup, barrier spray while damp because if its the paradise stuff, then I am pretty sure its the waterbase stuff right? (then let it dry)- then powder if you have excess moisture or need to matte it out.
Wow, I was doing it ALL wrong. It's almost like I've never worn makeup before.

I'll give it another shot and see how it works; thank you very much!

Another option if you're a sweater is to coat your face with "NoSweat" (I think they renamed it ProFace recently), then barrier spray, then makeup, then powder, then barrier spray. As a greasy mess myself, that order/combo will last me all weekend even in the rain.

Another option if you're a sweater is to coat your face with "NoSweat" (I think they renamed it ProFace recently), then barrier spray, then makeup, then powder, then barrier spray. As a greasy mess myself, that order/combo will last me all weekend even in the rain.
Awesome, thank you. I'll see what I can find and try to experiment and find out what works best for me. Thanks again.

That would be downright heroic of you!

Another newbie here! I noticed on the Facebook page and elsewhere some discussion about changing the dark elves' skin color requirements - changing from just "jet black" to other dark colors. Was there a decision made about this?

From the latest rulebook:
"Dark Elves have gray, dark blue, or purplish skin, white or silver hair, and pointed ears."

Back