A plea from Evodia, a land outside the Mists

Auryn

Artisan
I've been having difficulty traveling the mists this month to come as I usually do, and hope you're having better luck than I have. One of my goals for my visit this month was to fulfil my handmaiden duties to Princess Vivienne, but my other goal is to ask for help.

One of my employees and fellow adventurer has gone missing, Lillian of House Husky, as well as her brother and adventurer Ghauld of House Husky. We are fairly certain that they were ambushed and kidnapped by enemies (Likely werewolves) of their Uncle, Squire Zihr.

They were both seen last wearing blue and gray tabbards sporting the symbol of House Husky, a large black and white husky face with blue eyes. Lillian is a Sylvanborn and Ghauld is a human.

If you have the time and energy to make your way through the mists to help with our search for the younglings, I would be ever so grateful; however I understand that you all have your own busy lives and problems to deal with and understand if you can't make the trip.

If you wish to make the trip, come meet me at my Teahouse, The Laurel and the Leaf in the capital (Tilmere) of Evodia. I am helping Matron Locke and Squire Zihr who are coordinating search efforts while I try to prevent them from running themselves into the ground while searching. My guild can put you up for the night at the teahouse for your stay if you wish.

Additionally, I will be holding my usual monthly informational meeting, Town Tea, over tea and treats on the 19th of this month, likely after lunch to discuss the other problems that need addressing for the weekend.

Sincerely,
Auryn

(OOG: this is a plug for the Alliance MN game at Miller Castle game later this month, the weekend of the 18th. Hope to see you there!)

Auryn, I am planning to come back and visit Evodia, and would be glad to help Squire Zihr.

Squire Corbell Sheppard

Auryn, I am planning to come back and visit Evodia, and would be glad to help Squire Zihr.

Squire Corbell Sheppard

Thank you! I'm already putting Miggs up for the night, I'll start preparing right away for recieving you as well if you're amenable.
-Auryn

The caravan has space as well. We'll put anyone up coming through the mists to avoid overcrowding the teahouse. We deeply appreciate any help anyone can offer.

-Locke

Auryn, I am still putting a few last things into place but I should be there and would be more than happy to help locate your missing adventurers however I can. There will likely be a couple of others traveling with me as well.

-Squire Rusty

Auryn, I am still putting a few last things into place but I should be there and would be more than happy to help locate your missing adventurers however I can. There will likely be a couple of others traveling with me as well.

-Squire Rusty

Thank you so much! How many people should Locke and I be expecting to put up for the night?
-Auryn

I should be traveling with at least two other people.

-Squire Rusty

Thank you to those that assisted. Both were recovered without incident.

- Cass

Back