Goals for the Gathering

Mathis

Scholar
My friends, I know that there are many things people may wish to accomplish before the snows blow. If you wish assistance with anything now would be a good time to discuss your plans.

I for one hope to look into the Oni further, learn more of Jared Silverstar's plans, and hopefully make some dent either in Oni throughout the lands, within Stonerest, or both.

I welcome you to post your goals here as well so that we can coordinate our efforts and accomplish as much as possible.

-Mathis

I would like to investigate these Biata rocks more. I haven’t been able to research them like I wanted due to other matters. If someone knows something about these stones or might be able to get that information through fancy magic means I don’t possess I would be very grateful.

I would also like to take some folks and go where these wisps have been reported. Odds are high there will be more rocks and it would be good to clear them out or maybe even find a way to pin point where they are coming from so they can stop showing up.

I am willing to help both with the wisps and the oni · Although i have business to conduct with jake the page for an early portion of the upcoming market ⸴ i offer whatever assistance i can either after its conclusion or as long as it does not bring danger to our young friend ·

~ i.d.r.e

Young Jake and I are very interested to learn all we can about:
Springdale and its communities.
Fort Aegis.
Any possible threat to the Kingdom from Alacar.
Bandits, Myconids, Lumber Shortage, Spies, Panthergast, Waymaker Network.

Breath Deep,
Tolib

Illarion that meeting for Jake is scheduled for Saturday morning. I’m thinking Wisp hunting Friday night?

Illarion that meeting for Jake is scheduled for Saturday morning. I’m thinking Wisp hunting Friday night?

I have additional collaboration with the young page beyond the meeting you're referring to ⸴ but i see no reason we couldn't accomplish it while still investigating your wisp issue · ~ i.d.r.e

The Order of the Emerald Flame has unearthed the location of two Oni. I would like to see both of them destroyed.

-Mathis

Back