A Beast Beyond Our Plane

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
To whom it may concern, since I honestly don't know who specifically wants to know,

Master Varbag told me that some of the adventurers told him that they were interested in the subject of any rampant creatures of power that the Solars Guild may know about and asked me to look into it for him, and after a bit of poking around, I may have come across something of interest. I remembered Solar Clawsome saying that there are strange creatures of power scattered across not only our realm, but throughout the other Planes as well, so I decided to consult her to see if she had witnessed anything recently on any of her jaunts through the Planes.

Fortunately for me, she did! She told me that she caught sight of something over on the Plane of Cataclysm that could certainly be called a rampant creature of power, though she hadn't really investigated what exactly it was. Extraplanar monster info reconnaissance wasn't her agenda that day, so she didn't really engage, but she says it was something big and blue with a long body, a bunch of legs, and a big thrashing tail. I don't know what it was, but it sounds enough like a big, magical monster, and that's what you wanted, right?

If that sounds like something you're interested in for some reason, you are welcome to meet me at the Solars Guild outpost and I would be happy to point you in its direction and, assuming I can get the means of travel from the Solar, assist you in getting to the creature's location.

Regards,
Ludo Mudgeman, Saturnian Journeyman of the Solars Guild

Sounds like possibly a rehemoraz or something of the same ilk. The Company would definetly be interested in taking care of this creature. Any assistance from the Solars to reach it would be greatly appreciated.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

I mean, "taking care of this creature" sounds like you're offering to eliminate a problem we're having, but I mean, the monster's not really a problem to us - you adventurers just asked where to find a big monster. But hey, if you want to go kill it, more power to you. I'll requisition a rift from Solar Clawsome and should have the paperwork approved by the weekend, so find me when you're ready to head out.

- Ludo Mudgeman

I apologize for the misunderstanding the world "rampant" made the creature seem like more of a threat than a typical roaming beast. Regardless, it is still of importance that we hunt it.

Ignathis

That's fair. I just think of "rampant" as describing anything that roars, stomps around, and starts attacking when it sees you, and I'm pretty certain this thing will do all of that.

- Ludo Mudgeman

Back