Dreaming to Vassil and Fizzybyang

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
*this dreaming echoes with great will and force*

Master Celestialist and Mercurian Master of Dangers Effanineffable, Fizzybyang BASSDRAWP. We will find you within the planes.

Solar of Peace Yolan Vassil. You are not totally lost and we shall find you.

If this dreaming reaches either of you. Know with confidence that this will be resolved.

Matron FallingStar
Jovian Journeymen of the Solar's Guild.

I am right here Liddia we literally spoke yesterday and the day before. Such strange behavior I swear.

Solar of The Peace Brought Thru Destruction Yolan Vassil

Matron Fallingstar, we talked about this last decade. The Guild located the unique Scroll, the 'Glance from a Glacier' Catalyst, and the planets are aligned. The planar instability will be fixed as soon as King Grimlock✧・゚: *✧・゚:* is named Emperor of Ternia week after next. There's nothing at all to worry about. I was just telling Elder Amber last night✧・゚: *✧・゚:* that Dread Lord Migs is exactly the kind of Formalist to take on this kind of tricky Necromantic Ritual and in no way✧・゚: *✧・゚:* will Fae Lord Sam, assuming he's back from his Summer Palace, be in danger of losing his Flaming Skull tavern, or anything else on Duke Ragnarok's land for that matter. Well, not in any more danger than✧・゚: *✧・゚:* would normally be expected from the Spider Island Lavaspiders invading from the sea. Honestly apprentice, it's as though you never listened when Admiral, Sir Aramis taught you navigation. It's a simply matter of✧・゚: *✧・゚:* preparing for the end, my White Queen. Elder Dracolich Hook will ascend and swallow Ternia within the hour,✧・゚: *✧・゚:* but after five decades of peace and prosperity under Blood King Thargatian✧・゚: *✧・゚:* and with the help of the Supreme Leader against the Underdark invasion✧・゚: *✧・゚:* were there always three suns in ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* drums in the deep! Fly, you fools✧・゚: *✧・゚:*and now to throw wide the Doors of ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*bigger on the insi✧・゚: *✧・゚:* what's happened to my arms and✧・゚: *✧・゚:*think something might have gone wro✧・゚: *✧・゚:*of course I know what I'm doing! It's always the green✧・゚: *✧・゚:* gives sanction for Solar Vassil and I to complete our Ritual Anchoring the tavern to this realm and securing the Portal. Planehopping is really not that complicated. At any rate, I must be off - and remember, you still owe me three Fangstooth. Don't think I forgot.

-Master Celestialist and Mercurian Master of Dangers Effanineffable! (much better than Solar of Peace anyway, not that I'm bitter), Fizzybyang BASSDRAWP!

If that is a glimpse of the future Im a bit taken back that Im either dead or did not truly amount to anything of great note. I suppose its time to change that!

Binks

If this is a glimpse of the future, I need a stiff drink and a sharper sword.

-Squire Locke

Would you please elaborate Master Celestialist and Mercurian Master of Dangers Effanineffable, Fizzybyang BASSDRAWP? I'm not quite fallowing.

-Migs

Back