National Event Hooks/Teasers!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey everyone! I hope you’re staying happy and healthy!

Have you been eagerly awaiting information on where in-game the 2020 National Event will be taking place and what kind of things you might expect to be doing there? If so, you’re in luck! Be sure to check out this in-game thread about A Story for the Ages and get excited for what’s in store! Additional responses are sure to generate a bit more information as we lead up to the event, so keep an eye on the thread going forward (or, even better, get involved and post in-game as your character)!

In addition, you’ll probably want to check out these Letters to the Editor, seemingly sent over the last several years, that have been floating across the Mists over the last few weeks if you haven’t seen them already. What could they have to do with all this?

Furthermore, the Plot Team will be including an in-game research opportunity for players to investigate (similar to In-Between Game Actions, Downtimes, or whatever your local chapter refers to them as), granting you a bit of extra information about the setting and situation before the event. More information on that will come sometime later!

See you eventually,
Alexander

Last edited:
With the National Event actually coming soon, be sure to check out the latest updates to the in-game hooks and plot info over on this in-game thread about A Story for the Ages!

In addition, the link in Gaius Lavendale's in-game post will lead you to a short form that, when submitted, will send you an email that contains additional plot information for your character regarding the 2021 National Event! Remember when I mentioned an info-gathering opportunity before the event? This is what I was talking about! Be sure to check your Spam/Junk folder in case it gets funneled into there. We encourage you to discuss the information that you receive with your friends (especially since there are a variety of different pieces of information characters can get depending on who they are - heck, you don't even need to actually be attending the event to get the info if you'd like!), and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Last edited:
Back