Musings of an old fox

Stripe

Scholar
Hey again old friends! ...and probably a buncha you who have no idea who I am.

Well, it has been a while since I've actually been to a proper market day, so there's likely been a fairly large changing of the guard since then. Plus a lot of you new kids coming from places I've never even heard of.

But anyways, I've been having a lot more time lately, with you guys running off to different shores and continents and stuff, so things have gotten a bit less exciting. And... I've been getting a bit nostalgic of the old days myself. Actually started writing down some of the old memories I have (if you can believe that), all the way back to the bad days of the vampire war.

I know it's not anything important compared to all the fighting going on from our new enemies, but my memory isn't as long reaching as some of you longer lived types. So I thought if anyone else wanted to add in a few stories of their own, or just grab a drink and chat next time I'm at the tavern, it would be kinda nice. I've been regretting doing something like this when I was younger.

Drop a message down at the keep if any of ya want to talk. And keep up the good work of keeping Wayside safe! Some of us want it nice and quiet when we retire.

-Tarqaq Fox
Guardian of the Azure Keep

Back