New Alliance Chair

Polare

Count
Greetings, Alliance players!

I've recently had the honor of being approved as the next Alliance Chairperson by the Owners. I greatly appreciate the work done by the prior Alliance Chairs (John, Renee, Michelle, Christina, Ali, and Matt), whose preparation makes my job much easier!

I see the Chair's role primarily to promote the health of the National organization and keep it running. I've published a detailed agenda to the Owners, but it roughly boils down to:

- Review the National staff positions and make sure everyone is up to date, clear on responsibilities, and feels like they have the resources to do their jobs
- Work with the Owners to weather the ongoing COVID-19 storm
- Prepare for our biannual Symposium, so Alliance continues to be ready for the next chapters of its existence
- Ensure that the National organization has its resources and documents well organized, from new chapter onboarding to the Bylaws that control how the organization runs

@EC-JP has already taken over as the the Rules Committee Chair as of a couple of months ago and is doing an excellent job. My expectation is to initially serve in this position for at least a year, after which I'll have a chat with the President and review where we are at and whether I want to continue forward with the position. I will note that my ARC Chair term was initially supposed to be one year, but ended up being closer to ten, so you may be stuck with me for a while :)

I'll be reaching out to the National committee chairs as well as individual National staff over the next few weeks. Please feel free to reach out directly if you have any questions I can help with.

-Bryan Gregory
Alliance Chair

Congratulations Bryan,

I look forward to working with you. :)

Amanda / PRC

Yay Bryan!

Back